Search results for query: *

1. C

Console Am I stuck with a black wall now?

I know, I've ranted about that already. The point is that they never fixed it even after I reported the problem long ago.
  2. C

Console Am I stuck with a black wall now?

Okay so I play on the 360. I built a rainbow gemspark house where pretty much every room has a different color. And the Yellow Gemspark Wall is STILL solid black on the mini-map. I get that "It's just the mini-map, it's no big deal!" But it's a freaking (Holding back my vulgar language)...
  3. C

Console Biome Keys. Why not desert?

I replied to "Fortanono". How am I insulting? Prove it. And "100% made of mud" is me being sarcastic in return. Thanks.
  4. C

1. Well considering one of it's ingridients is Souls Of fright. 2. Apperantly the Desert Biome and Sand Gun have absolutely nothing in relation, right? The Desert Biome is fully 100% made of mud so we can forget all about any possibility of a SANDgun having some sort of possible connection...
  5. C

Xbox 360 Jungle Chest Glitch

So I loaded a new world trying to get a Pirhana Gun (Which I accidentally trashed) but the Jungle Chest won't open or even outline when hovered over and I can't break it nor the blocks under it. Yes, I have a Jungle Key Mold.
  6. C

So I've come to wonder, why isn't there a Desert Biome Key? I feel as if a desert should have just as much respect as the Jungle, Hallow, Corruption, Crimson and Frozen Biomes and I just find it odd NOT to have one. Maybe the Sandgun was supposed to be but the developers changed their minds...
  7. C

Console Terraria last update for last gen consoles

That would be great to have 1.3 items. But honestly, I agree with ZeroJinKui.
  8. C

Xbox 360 plantera too op?

With enough continuous damage, you should'nt have to worry about being hit. Basically, just kill it before it kills you.
  9. C

Xbox One Need help on beating Fishron

Personally, when i'm using mage (which is most of the time against him) I have the Spectre armor (Hood AND mask) I use the mask when trying offense but switch out to the hood variant when my health gets lower. For weapons, I try using fast, high damage, low mana weapons such as the Bubble Gun...
  10. C

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

That is true.. I play on 360 and once I heard the news about "last gen" pretty much all exitement for the game dissapeared, because what's the point? I've mastered the latest updates in days and the only reason to continue playing was for 1.3.1., but now it's gone. We don't get to technically to...
  11. C

Console Console 1.3.1.

Considering how you are, I can only believe that you voted for "No".. True
  12. C

It would be great if Stampylongnose would support "Last gen" 1.3.1 considering the fact that he plays Terraria on the 360. (Arkonauts does aswell)
  13. C

Console General Talk - "Hello from Pipeworks!" Look at the thread.

Console General Talk - "Hello from Pipeworks!" Look at the thread.
  14. C

Console Console 1.3.1.

I can't at all.
  15. C

Not at all

Not at all
  16. C

Really because 2 develepors, 1 from 505 games, the other from Pipeworks say that it was...

Really because 2 develepors, 1 from 505 games, the other from Pipeworks say that it was Re-logics call. hmmm isn't Redigit "CEO Lead Developer" of Relogic. Exactly.
  17. C

Are you no longer updating "last gen" because we're too old? Dissapointed.

Are you no longer updating "last gen" because we're too old? Dissapointed.
  18. C

Xbox 360 plantera too op?

I pull an Arkonauts and just stand still with a Horseman's blade (Dragon Armor) or Bubble gun (Spectre Hood Armor)
  19. C

They're basically leaving "last gen" behind with this decision.
Back
Top Bottom