Search results for query: *

• Users: Edz
  • Order by date
  1. Edz

I forgot this account existed. This is the second time I revived it since 2017 I guess, lol

I forgot this account existed. This is the second time I revived it since 2017 I guess, lol
  2. Edz

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

It's a texture pack, not a mod. It should work fine with the current Terraria build since I just used it a month ago.
  3. Edz

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

No no no. I didn't meant to be aggressive there. I'm sorry if my post seems to be a bit threatening to you but I did not meant it to be that way. I may have gone off the track there. Anyways, the NPC you suggested, I have no problems about. I admit I do agree with the "Girl mods" you said...
  4. Edz

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

This is an interesting work-in-progress mod. As a Girls' Frontline player or rather, Commander, I honestly can't wait to see how this mod would work out. Hope you get some help from people because I would very much love to see this mod in Terraria. Hate to break it to you, but there's a reason...
  5. Edz

Oh boy. It's been four years and out of the blue I suddenly remembered that an MLP texture pack existed for Terraria and I had problems running it on my MacOS lol. I moved on from being a brony a couple of years ago, but right now I just wanted to see what this texture pack looks like. Looks...
  6. Edz

The developer haven't uploading a single image yet. Maybe he will soon. Not forcing you to download it anyways.
  7. Edz

To be honest, you guys should be more specific on your problems. A simple "i keep getting errors" or "terraria wont run" cannot help the developer look into your problem. Provide a crash report or something the developer can look into.
  8. Edz

I need a video tutorial on installing this. Sorry because I can't catch up with just reading instructions without pictures. :T
  9. Edz

Hopefully, the option to change tail styles will be another button instead of the mane. Sometimes, people like their ponies to have non-matching mane and tails but, I don't think the current Terraria will be easy to modify to add another style value to change another specific part of the player...
  10. Edz

Rheonicx/Dimention120 , Steam updates go for MacOSX and PC too. It's not hard to find the option to enable the useExperimentalOptions variable on my Macbook. I launch the game from Steam by pressing the PLAY button but for a few seconds, it says "Terraria - Running" until the word "Running"...
  11. Edz

Hey, any chances you'll make a tutorial for installing this on MacOSX? If not, I'll just wait until the texture pack update comes. But, I tried my best to install it. I copied the Content files that replaced my original one at my Steam folder Since I am using a Mac, the first thing I see when...
  12. Edz

Nothing here. You wasted your time reading this thing.

Nothing here. You wasted your time reading this thing.
Back
Top Bottom