Search results for query: *

1. Mainia

If Off-Topic were a spaceship, what part of the crew would you be?

I'd probably be the guy that spends all his time in the holodeck running some very questionable programs...
  2. Mainia

One shall stand, one shall fall!

One shall stand, one shall fall!
  3. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Doctor Who?!
  4. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Played my first competetive games of the season for my flag football team today. Kinda looks like we killed this guy lol (I'm number 85) Got my first pick! ... ...and then the guy nearly pulled my shorts off to try and tackle me. Team pic!
  5. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

6. Mainia

PaperLaur Flips In!

Welcome aboard! Great to see new fans of the game sign up and especially if they are also fans of Gravity Falls! Can't recommend that show enough, I love it and I also put off watching the finale as I was sad to see it end. But I finally watched it, and yes, you will most likely cry. It was...
  7. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

8. Mainia

PC Hello Terrarians

Welcome aboard! Always nice to see more Terraria fans sign up. Hardmode can be quite daunting at first, but it's a good feeling when you eventually conquer it. Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay here :)
  9. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

I've just always shaved it short since high school. It always seems to grow a bit weird and wild if I let it grow, and I'm just way too lazy to keep up with styling it or whatever. I always go with Plan B if it gets too long... ...wear a beanie! Edit: 200th post! Woo!
  10. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

I needa haircut. It's at that stage where it starts growing out in little tufts in all different directions Spongebob?
  11. Mainia

What are you going to be for Halloween

I'm going as the Riddler from Batman this year. Going to a costume party and tried to talk my friends into going as Batman villains so we would all sort of match each other, but no one was up for it and wanted to do their own thing. Spoilsports.
  12. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Halloween month guys! Hyped! Can anyone solve the Riddle of who I'm dressing up as this year? *wink wink nudge nudge*
  13. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Anakin Skywalker and I earlier today about to head off to Glasgow comic con: And then while we were there got our picture taken in the DeLorean from Back to the Future (apologies for poor quality, it's a pic of a pic)
  14. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Shredder T-shirt
  15. Mainia

Casual The People of TCF

Holiday pic with my niece and nephew. Was supposed to be a horse in the background, but it moved away before the pic was taken...
  16. Mainia

Hi again.

Welcome aboard! As much as I love the game I mainly hang out in off topic section as well. Anyways, enjoy your stay :)
  17. Mainia

Hello, world!

Welcome to the forums! There's quite a lot of anime fans around here so you should feel at home.
  18. Mainia

Hi, I'm Soda

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you meant to type "holding shift"... :P But anyways, yeah, enjoy your stay.
  19. Mainia

Well, hello there

Hello and welcome aboard! Always good to have more Terraria fans sign up. Good luck on your quest to defeat the Bosses solo, and enjoy your stay here at the forums.
  20. Mainia

Casual Where are you from?

I'm from Scotland in the UK. Lived here all my life.
Back
Top Bottom