Search results for query: *

1. leqesai

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

Oooo that Meteor spell looks cool as heck.
  2. leqesai

It has been a few months since I last checked this out. Really impressive stuff so far! The Sky Armor enemy looks super cool. And the FF6 aesthetic really fits well into Terraria. Best of luck with the continued development!
  3. leqesai

tModLoader Warframe weapons mod

Considering the creator said it was dead 4 years ago I think necroing this to tell everyone it is 'ded' is not necessary...
  4. leqesai

tModLoader Final Fantasy X Tidus's Weapons Mod

You're responding to a comment made over 3 years ago to a person who has not logged into the forums in over a year... Hopefully they see your response but I wouldn't count on it.
  5. leqesai

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Yeah... this is happening in single player, my dude.
  6. leqesai

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Did you load the mod mid playthrough on the affected world? I believe there was some talk earlier that this may break progression.
  7. leqesai

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Bug Report: The new change regarding being able to move the Nova meter does not save its location upon save+exit of the game.
  8. leqesai

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Anyone note a workaround for the omega pirate boss not taking damage? I saw someone post this a few pages back, but I'm running into the same issue where the boss spawns, takes hits and loses its armor just fine but when it goes to reform (the vulnerable phase) it takes no damage.
  9. leqesai

I just logged into Terraria and I see that you have updated the Nova meter to be dragable. Wow, dude. You rock. Thank you so much for implementing this change!
  10. leqesai

Tmodloader With A Controller?

I'm not really sure what you're asking. Terraria is playable with a controller, yes. Tmodloader is a backend thing that you use to load mods for Terraria. You're still playing Terraria so gamepad controls are still functional. Having said that, there will certainly be issues with controller...
  11. leqesai

tModLoader How to close stellar array? - The Stars Above mod

You have to click the green button on the left side of the UI. It is the one that accepts changes you've made to the array.
  12. leqesai

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification! BTW I love the mod. There are a few QOL things that I think could make it better but generally speaking it is awesome. (being able to move hud elements like the Stellar Nova meter would be very nice so it can be viewable alongside other mods with forced...
  13. leqesai

Is the black essence (needed for the post warrior of light sword) something you get after clearing all terraria bosses on expert or something? If not, how do you get this essence?
  14. leqesai

The Polarities Mod

I'm also experiencing wierdness with the fractal dimension. After flying around in it for a little while I got a crash with something related to an error blending objects. Not sure what this could mean but it happened in the fractal dimension so i'm posting it here
  15. leqesai

tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

The original post has not been updated since 2017. There are also posts above yours commenting on this being a dead project.
  16. leqesai

tModLoader Fargo's OmniWield

Awesome mod! Is there a way to get this working with only a certain number of inventory slots? Maybe via an accessory or something to help bring some kind of balance-tuning to the game? It would be awesome to find accessories that unlock more slots for Omniwield (tier 1 uses like 3 slots, tier...
  17. leqesai

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Fusion lore could be tied directly into corruption/crimson/hallow or something. Add parasite enemies to the random pool of these biomes and associate fusion bosses/content with the biomes as well. One thing Terraria lacks is worthwhile corruption/crimson/hallow content outside of the few bosses...
  18. leqesai

Some great content additions. The reflect and unicorn look fantastic.
Back
Top Bottom