Search results for query: *

1. F

PC [small mod request] Year Round Goodie Bags and Christmas Presents

Thanks so much for this, this will be great!
  2. F

Ah awesome, I'll install it right away. Again, thanks so much for your help, I could have never modded this myself. Just a slight confusion where is the attached mod? I don't know how to access it...
  3. F

Oh wow, that would be truly phenomenal! Thanks a lot!
  4. F

I have no experience modding but I was wondering if someone wanted to create a small mod that made the following happen, that would just be amazing Present Mimics from the Frost Moon events have a 100% chance of dropping a present (they are already rare in the Frost Moon) Poltergeists from the...
  5. F

Biomes & Nature The Frost and Pumpkin Biome

Yeah I guess you're right they could still find it and use it.
  6. F

After looking at what suggestions were added for 1.3, I realized maybe my suggestion was a little too ambitious and a lot of work so I can see where they are coming from for not adding this. Also I should have posted this much earlier if I wanted to be considered for it.
  7. F

I was talking about like the last enemy in the last wave, basically completing the final wave will give you the solution but I guess your idea could work to as a reward for just getting to the final wave.
  8. F

The Frost and Pumpkin biome's purpose is to reply to upset Terrarians such as myself for a common issue. Let's take a look. The Pumpkin Biome The pumpkin biome is a scary sight with howls and horrors to be heard. Dimmed daylight and a pumpkin moon at night! (Aesthetic only). Massive pumpkins...
  9. F

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

We are so close to 1000! I just want more spoilers! All weekend I have kept this tab up and checked 50 pages for spoilers but nothing.
  10. F

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Yes I have always wanted an NPC like that!!!
Back
Top Bottom