Search results for query: *

1. K

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Just curious about the repack actually...
  2. K

Hi, any update on this?
  3. K

tModLoader TerraUI Toolkit (Example Mod Included)

Do you mean tModLoader or Terraria itself? Either way, you seem to think that one is a better UI kit, I think? Any resource for me to use to do UI in that way? Thanks!
  4. K

tModLoader TerraUI Toolkit (Example Mod Included)

Should this be part of the tModLoader core framework? Any comment?
  5. K

Thanks! I surely like that. And maybe you can do a repack for the additions also? Another thing for you to consider doing? Would you like to organize the project going forward using some sort of version control? Like github or something? In this way, the progress is better tracked and other...
  6. K

Hi, I like the style a lot! Will there be a package complying with the standard Texture Pack pattern? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Texture_Pack#Texture_Pack_Support
  7. K

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Why not a Monster checklist? Includes common monsters and even normal NPCs alike... Or did I missed anything?
  8. K

Mod request: Log every single thing in the game!

Wow, that's your plugin! Will surely try it and maybe provide more suggestions! Thanks!
  9. K

That already looks very helpful! Thanks! Maybe turning it into a mod will make it even better! But it's already a good start point!
  10. K

That's cool. Maybe I should start a new one for myself based on this! Thanks a lot!
  11. K

That makes sense. I kind of want to record everything for every game I played... Yeah, maybe it's only me;(;(
  12. K

Not sure how many people are interested in this, but I'm really interested! This mod should be able to log everything, like picking up an item, crafting an item, killing a slime etc. With all this information, we can produce other useful "achievements", like crafted 800 out of 900 total...
  13. K

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Hi, I met similar problem on my side. I use DS4 controller with SCP server on Win8.1. Did you solve this problem? How did it do that?
  14. K

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Not sure if it's already a known bug. I use PS4 controller via SCP Driver package: http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package Got this message when "clicking" crafting on the Guide after I just entered the game. Similar to mipi5 in the first page. ---------------------------...
Back
Top Bottom