Search results for query: *

1. G

Looking for Staff and builders for my new server HawkPortal

Hello! all slayers and players out there HawksEdge here to tell you about my new server HawkPortal I am currently looking for staff to help me build maps and new areas in this server. The theme for spawn is Blood and Gore. For people who completed a map with me and helped in beta testing will...
  2. G

Mac Is there a easy plugin server maker mod?

Hey is there a mod that can help me make a server easier than tshock can? Or is there a different service that isn't tshock server runners
  3. G

Xbox One CCW "Custom Class World"

I am making a world that has all items to make any class customisation you need It isint done yet . So im buying these things to complete it Fishing poles and bait All Spells and staffs All Equipment types "Not including Modded wings" All Helper Summoning items All swords guns bows ammo...
  4. G

Xbox One Ranger class giveaway! "includes coin gun" Top tier

Hey peeps I'm doing a giveaway that happens randomly where you can win 4995 platinum A Full top tier Ranger set "coin gun included" With a color of your choice "Choices. Intense blue flame , Team color dye , Yellow and black Gt : gavinhawk playz The winner will be announced Tomorrow Monday...
  5. G

Xbox One Hawklinds daily giveaways!

Won by Xx Khepri xX
  6. G

Xbox One Hawklinds Specialty shack

Hello players i just opend a shop with specialty items Just ask in chat what u want to buy even if it isint displayed up here Featured items Terra Blade "Legendary Forge" Bone Key Truffle worm Hardmode bars Halloween vanity items Ectoplasam Event summoners My gt is gavinhawk playz
  7. G

Xbox One Money server FREE to use

Hello all players i am going to make a special server that will have all grinder types I cant do this alone i will need help! I need the following types of players Technitions, Rich people "to get money to do this" , People that own tons of event/boss summoners" miners to collect and make new...
  8. G

Xbox One Reds wings

Hey i was playing terraria yesterday and a player gave me these things called reds wings after i got them he said only use these for building after that i killed my 1st wyvvern and it dropped reds wings "my game flashed a few times before it dropped the weird wings" the player then told me...
  9. G

Xbox One Buying statues

No longer needed sorry Staff plz thread lock this or delete it I no longer need it Thread closed
  10. G

Xbox One Team TomaHawk Looking 4 teamates

Hello all Terrarians!, Gavin hawk playz terror here to tell you about my tean Warning we allow cussing so sorry about that In order to join, Put your gt and try to add new members to the team post what times we can hang out that we all can agree on "if you come a little late its ok we will...
  11. G

Xbox One Want to hang out?

Hey i just made my 3rd channel Gavinhawk playz Terraria and I'm looking for people to be in my videos my username is gavinhawk playz
  12. G

Console whats above platinum?

hey i always wondered what happens when you get 100 platinum?
  13. G

Xbox One I am Buying statues!

hello all players i am buying certain statues "statues and how much ill pay below" Skeleton statue : 20 gold : Slime statue : 20 gold : Jellyfish statue : 30 gold : Crab statue : 30 gold : Shark statue : 25 gold : Piranha Statue : 20 gold : If you don't think theese prices are correct please...
Back
Top Bottom