Search results for query: *

1. MistaAnderson

Video Terraria: Journey's End - Master Mode Letsplay

Hello guys, Just letting you know about my stream happening now at release. I'm gonna be streaming Master Mode, full-scale adventure on the largest world to sorta get the most out of the game. Just a little about me: I've been playing this game for over a thousand hours, and am generally...
  2. MistaAnderson

Game Mechanics Ghost & Spectator Mode

So I thought I posted this thread way back, but I guess it may have been on TO. And for some reason, I can't find it. Ghost Mode Changes Currently, Ghosts in Terraria are subject to not only severe limitations, but also bugs. I'm talking about the Ghost of a hardcore player that just died, of...
  3. MistaAnderson

Blocks & Decoration Craftable Urns, Vases, etc

With new features! See below. I regret breaking the natural layouts of pyramids and the like, placing an item nearby (and breaking them), using my hookshot to get around, accidentally swinging my sword when trying to place/use an item or potion, or when I have to move things around to expand or...
  4. MistaAnderson

NPCs & Enemies Megadusa & Medusa

Hey! So I wanna suggest a boss, as well as adjustment to the already existing Medusa. * Open for ideas and improvements, may be edited over time * Please do post feedback and ideas! The new boss Megadusa There are certain adjustments I also wanna suggest. All of these are mainly for...
  5. MistaAnderson

PC [New Glitch] How to maintain Portal Gun speedup along ground

Hey folks, So you already know how momentum from the Portal Gun can be used to travel across maps? Well, the problem with that method is that you have to be airborne using Wings or other accessories to maintain any degree of speed, which is hard to control. If you run out of "flight", that's...
  6. MistaAnderson

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Marion's Horror

* Work in Progress * Changelog/thread revision included in my second post here. This idea was inspired by the desire to give Hell a proper facelift. Right now, Jungle is worse than Hell. Hardmode Hell is the same as Normal Mode hell, so you can just farm Souls by standing under Crimson and...
  7. MistaAnderson

PC [1.3 Tutorial] How to Add, Change or Remove borders for your ingame cursor/mouse!

Update: There is an ingame option for this now. No need to use this thread :) Thread Updated! Hello folks! I couldn't see another thread detailing this before, so I'm posting to you how to do this and how it will look like. A feature was added in 1.3.0.3 (Yes, it's available now and you...
  8. MistaAnderson

[Stream] Diablo's Terraria 1.3 Live Streams

Hello, all fellow Terrarians! I have begun streaming a new adventure in 1.3, with voice-commentary. I'm playing the game on Expert Mode, hoping to finally get challenged properly :) So far I have to say, loot drop chances are neat. Or was I just lucky? Being a tad perfectionist, I'm going to...
  9. MistaAnderson

Star Wars: Episode 7 - Teaser Thoughts

You can change your Poll Vote after voting. This makes it easier incase you change your mind after reading this post. I just saw the new trailer for Star Wars: Episode 7. For the most part, I have been sceptical to the idea of Disney getting their hands on Star Wars. I just never trusted their...
  10. MistaAnderson

Found a cause and solution for NPCs both not respawning, and unlocking!

This works for PS3, and might also work for other consoles, even PC. I found a problem that caused the Guide not to respawn, and the Witch Doctor to not even arrive when the conditions were met. This may affect other NPCs similarly too. I'm posting this here because it seems like a bug. Please...
  11. MistaAnderson

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Yes people, you saw it coming. A new place to discuss the future and spoilers of Terraria. It's odd that this thread didn't exist already. As always, this is a multi-platform thread. We're not discussing solely console- or PC-specific content, everything goes here, also because the consoles...
  12. MistaAnderson

I am here

As promised. Pretending to be important. After some trouble with account transferring.. Diablodoc, King of Peasants, has arrived.
Back
Top Bottom