Search results for query: *

1. ekinator

PC [Project] BCD to binary decoder!

I was testing out a program I'm working on, and I wanted to share this BCD to binary decoder I made in the process! It's the same algorithm as described in the first post, just heavily compressed. I am pretty sure it cannot get any more compact, other than using a completely different algorithm.
  2. ekinator

Question How to wire an automated counting system? Please help ;-;

I found the vod of you making the scoreboard, and the tutorial you're following. To add score, all you need is to make 5 dart trap engines. Simply place a dart trap, and in a line in front of it as many teal pressure pads as the points you want to add to the score. Wire the dart traps to their...
  3. ekinator

I do. filipssh#9500

I do. filipssh#9500
  4. ekinator

Guide Pixel box PSA

Happy 1.4.4 everybody! I am making this thread for anyone who hasn't read the changelog. Pixel box behavior is changed and they can be bought from the Mechanic now. As the tooltip says, Pixel box state can only be changed by a crossed signal. Both wires have to come from the same source (switch...
  5. ekinator

PC Receive constant signal through timer

Does this feature help or should it be reverted. What are your thoughts on a solid color wire design? I'm thinking about making a toggle for it? I'm not sure about reverting to the previous solution, but the current one needs some tweaks. I see that the per-tile wire opacity is done in the way...
  6. ekinator

PC Receive constant signal through timer

I came up with a reset timer. The input is a Player Above sensor placed at your spawn point, and the output is the green wire going to the gemspark light. The idea is that the sensor unlocks a reset latch and starts a three second timer, waiting for an input from the 1 second timer. If the 3...
  7. ekinator

PC Pixel Box mod

amazing!!! I did come up to a bug. While making this circuit, all logic gates stopped working. wires were being tripped and gate lamps were changing, it was only the logic gates. I'm not sure which action caused it as I can't recreate the state. I made a new world, and nothing changed, as far...
  8. ekinator

PC Pixel Box mod

I have used them and know their behavior very intimately. The current max pixel box display size is limited to 24 x world height, and every row needs to be hard coded, taking up half the world. The change you made could mean that the display would operate close to a regular LED matrix display -...
  9. ekinator

PC Pixel Box mod

I always wanted for someone to mod pixel boxes, or I would learn to do it myself. What did you change in their behaviour? Where can I test this mod? I have to have it.
  10. ekinator

PC Is there a way to hoik downwards through blocks?

i could barely get through a 3 and 4 block thick ceiling by getting 3 tiles deep and hammering around randomly. I lost the setup and can't replicate it.
  11. ekinator

PC Is there a way to hoik downwards through blocks?

I have to hold the down button while doing this You could line the box with golf cups, since they are solid and not hammerable, but they can be mined by any pickaxe.
  12. ekinator

Mobile Hoik Help

This worked for me
  13. ekinator

PC Artificial biome requirement changes?

might be because of the background walls or the ground tile type, or your depth. which enemies exactly are you trying to spawn? I'm guessing you are trying to get cavern layer enemies which means you have to build your farm way lower than that.
  14. ekinator

Mechanics problem on shelter entrance design.

You could replace the logic gate with a dart trap and teal pressure pad. It's the same principle, but you will have to take the gem out before the traps cooldown ends. (3.33 seconds)
  15. ekinator

Mechanics problem on shelter entrance design.

you insert the gem and take it out to toggle the door. More of a keycard approach.
  16. ekinator

One use switch

replace the top lamp with a faulty one and add a switch to the bottom lamp for resetting.
  17. ekinator

PC Fastest Slime Farm To Date?!?!

Items don't burn in a thin layer of lava. It always has been like this. I thought that was a pretty well known fact since most invasion events can be grinded with just a pit with one bucket of lava at the bottom and the player below all of it.
  18. ekinator

PC Fastest Slime Farm To Date?!?!

i followed the rules found on terraria wiki to have 10 slimes on the screen at once, and put a 2 t/s flip-flop engine to alternate between the two sets of statues every half a second. This should be 20 slimes per second, I don't have any way to test that though. It produces around 3600 gel every...
Back
Top Bottom