Search results for query: *

• Users: ekinator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ekinator

Guide Pixel box PSA

Happy 1.4.4 everybody! I am making this thread for anyone who hasn't read the changelog. Pixel box behavior is changed and they can be bought from the Mechanic now. As the tooltip says, Pixel box state can only be changed by a crossed signal. Both wires have to come from the same source (switch...
  2. ekinator

A small competition!

This is about the newly created T-MEC subreddit. We want the community to be involved into building this subreddit just like we did with this discussion group! This is why I want to make a little competition with the prize being your submission and name to be featured in the header of the page...
  3. ekinator

PC Simplifying the full adder module...

I wanted to write about how I got this far in compacting the module, but I got lazy XD For anyone who wants to use this I hope the gif will be enough of an explanation:
  4. ekinator

Showcase [Showcase] Auto-aim turrets!

Since school has started, making an another calculator in terraria would be impossible, so I thought of something ''easy'' and ''fast'' to make.(ended up a lot more complex than expected) What I had in mind was hooking up a cannon to an automatic aiming system to make multiplayer team battles a...
  5. ekinator

PC Incredibly fast clocks

So I have been messing around with making a clock that has more activations per second than it is possible with hoiking. The portal gun turret projectile travels at 348 tiles per second so this means that I can add the projectile pressure plate that activates a 1 second timer and connect all the...
  6. ekinator

Items The tool that fixes the main problem with logic gates!

There has to be done something about the seemingly bodged way developers prevented the game from crashing when using logic gates!!! Probably everybody knows when taking the output of a logic gate and feeding it back to one of its inputs creates a puff of smoke to indicate that an infinite loop...
  7. ekinator

PC [Project] BCD to binary decoder!

I was searching for several hours on the internet for a BCD to binary converter logic diagrams, but all I could find were tiny clues on how to do it. After a lot of time I found out that reversing the double dabble algorithm could do the trick. The thread by @DicemanX helped me a lot because it...
  8. ekinator

Showcase [Showcase] A calculator using only logic gates!

I've been spending this past month making an 8 bit calculator without any knowledge about logic gates. I didn't want to use any hoiking (because that would be another game mechanic to learn) so I ended up making everything out of logic gates. I hope that nobody else has done that so I can say...
Back
Top Bottom