Search results for query: *

1. Slendar_Hulk

Switch Dye

Just hopped on terraria for the first time in a while and i noticed that if you use the Martian dye it resets the texture. For the character model it is the armor stand and for all else its invisible. Doesn't affect gameplay too much but id thought I'd report it. For the last image that is me...
  2. Slendar_Hulk

Switch A few bugs in Terraria 1.3.5

Also, some chests just don't generate. This could be an actual feature but I severely doubt this as I've played terraria for a long time and never had the same happen. I had over 6 floating islands (with actual houses) and only 1 chest. This could be a feature but I doubt it
  3. Slendar_Hulk

Another glitch I've noticed is to do with the life fruit. Spelunker potions have 0 affect on them when its meant ot give them a glow
  4. Slendar_Hulk

Switch Am I just unlucky or is this a bug?

Just to add to this, I also seem to receiving more rain than I used to. I don't know if this is a bug or just (un)luck.
  5. Slendar_Hulk

Since the game updated I've noticed a few glitches that might need to be fixed. 1. The crash wall at the right hand side of the world's beach. I think the team knows about this but its still there. I can't access my right ocean at all. Edit: This was in a large world. Apparently this has...
  6. Slendar_Hulk

Switch Wall of Flesh won't spawn.

This happened to me too a lot. What seems to help is being close to the voodoo doll but it doesn't fix it every time. If you throw enough in it does eventually spawn
  7. Slendar_Hulk

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

I don't personally code but from what I can see it is a hard enough glitch to fix. It currently doesn't hurt the game so maybe as the saying goes don't fix what isn't broken *stares at pipeworks*
  8. Slendar_Hulk

T-Races

You can't
  9. Slendar_Hulk

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

I was only joking, it would be a great idea if it was possible but then again do we want to see how unpredictable coding is, I hope yous reach your deadline(whatever that is) soon:indifferent: I tried saying that in the previous thread (I'm not a game Dev though) the way you put it was...
  10. Slendar_Hulk

I think we should do a countdown for the number of bugs left, btw I am messing it would be impossible for Pipeworks to do this but it was a nice idea while it lasted(that was for 5 seconds)
  11. Slendar_Hulk

Be realistic, if it was over a month and a half a day I don't think pw would've made this thread
  12. Slendar_Hulk

If everyone thought like that the world would be at peace
  13. Slendar_Hulk

Problem is pipeworks is from what I can gather from coding by fixing one but you can create ten mile, obviously this hopefully won't happen but at least now you are on the final final stretch. Either way keep up the good work
  14. Slendar_Hulk

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Am I the only one that has noticed but no moderators or Devs have been active on this forum.....(could be for any reason.....)
  15. Slendar_Hulk

I said stop complaining and I meant as said. I didn't mean to offend ANYONE. If you have a problem with what I said block me and move on I'm not here to make enemies only to help.
  16. Slendar_Hulk

First off I did a couple of classes of coding, have you ever done coding?Do you know how unpredictable it is? I never said it was right for them to give estimates!Someone said above that Pipeworks are on their final stages and the update COULD be out soon.if they can't give you good information...
  17. Slendar_Hulk

Everyone stop complaining! I would understand if Pipeworks gave an exact release date but they haven't only an estimate. I did a bit of coding(only for a 2d black and white tic tac toe) in total it was two full a4 pages of code(it probably could've been done in less but whatever) it took me...
  18. Slendar_Hulk

You couldn't be more true and to add with that list, Minecraft Xbox one edition
  19. Slendar_Hulk

Sorry about my misspelling.If you read bellow the tweet I said that basically that.Also on Twitter they said there would be a stream today
Back
Top Bottom