Search results for query: *

1. Kyneptic

Spotify finally rolling out some bangers with my discover weekly, about time

Spotify finally rolling out some bangers with my discover weekly, about time
  2. Kyneptic

tModLoader Exitium Vitae

Exitium Vitae, "End of Life" A small rare-drop oriented mod, aimed at making rare, exclusive drops throughout the game alongside general content. Would love to have help with coding, as im still rather new to the subject! Help of any kind is welcome! Manual Download =...
  3. Kyneptic

tModLoader Thinking about Creating a Mod.

Looks like a neat idea, would be cool to see happen.
  4. Kyneptic

Hope that 64x of tmodloader gets steam support sometime even though it's technically a spin-off

Hope that 64x of tmodloader gets steam support sometime even though it's technically a spin-off
  5. Kyneptic

twitch.tv/aukave im just gonna assume im allowed to put this here

twitch.tv/aukave im just gonna assume im allowed to put this here
  6. Kyneptic

oh hey its 2020

oh hey its 2020
  7. Kyneptic

Only about 20 more days until bl3 drops, pretty excited

Only about 20 more days until bl3 drops, pretty excited
  8. Kyneptic

tModLoader Lost all mod code

Yeah, I have the tmod file. I tried extracting it already with the latest tmodloader version and all that. I did no more then just hit the extract button though, so I'm not sure what to do with that. But ill put the tmod here anyways. (Put it in a .zip, because .tmod is not supported, for some...
  9. Kyneptic

tModLoader Lost all mod code

I'm kind of an idiot, and managed to lose all the code files to my mod. I have all the .pngs, but I don't have the code. And the backup was corrupted, so how would I go about getting the code back? Or is that not an option? Any response is appreciated.
  10. Kyneptic

It's Canada day, yeet

It's Canada day, yeet
  11. Kyneptic

Schools out and in my new house! This summer is lookin good.

Schools out and in my new house! This summer is lookin good.
  12. Kyneptic

Only a month left of school for us Canadians. (I think?)

Only a month left of school for us Canadians. (I think?)
  13. Kyneptic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGALSKoiRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGALSKoiRw
  14. Kyneptic

Eventually it got there lol, I thought survival training would focus more on outdoor cooking or...

Eventually it got there lol, I thought survival training would focus more on outdoor cooking or smth.
  15. Kyneptic

Sleeping outside in -2c with no tent is rough

Sleeping outside in -2c with no tent is rough
  16. Kyneptic

Aswell as if you aren't an american, prices are 20-30% higher on the digital store. Not to...

Aswell as if you aren't an american, prices are 20-30% higher on the digital store. Not to mention the lack of features within the launcher itself. The only positive thing that the epic store has is a larger cut for the developers by 1.3% on average. Really says something about 2K and their loyalty.
  17. Kyneptic

I wouldn't say making fans use a sketchy and unreliable launcher not a big deal. There are...

I wouldn't say making fans use a sketchy and unreliable launcher not a big deal. There are proven safety risks and I had many emails about login attempts before I deleted my account. I personally also had an experience with my friend buying Metro: Exodus and not getting it. He even showed the...
  18. Kyneptic

Especially seeing as for a short period it was announced that it would be on steam, but not 6...

Especially seeing as for a short period it was announced that it would be on steam, but not 6 months late. Especially with epic games having blatant security issues. Honestly to be safe i'll just pre-order for PS4. Randy the lead developer even started blocking people who complained. Honestly...
  19. Kyneptic

I'm unbelievably angry that Borderlands 3 is an epic games timed exclusive.

I'm unbelievably angry that Borderlands 3 is an epic games timed exclusive.
  20. Kyneptic

It snowed 3cm last night ._.

It snowed 3cm last night ._.
Back
Top Bottom