Search results for query: *

• Users: Kyneptic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kyneptic

tModLoader Exitium Vitae

Exitium Vitae, "End of Life" A small rare-drop oriented mod, aimed at making rare, exclusive drops throughout the game alongside general content. Would love to have help with coding, as im still rather new to the subject! Help of any kind is welcome! Manual Download =...
  2. Kyneptic

tModLoader Lost all mod code

I'm kind of an idiot, and managed to lose all the code files to my mod. I have all the .pngs, but I don't have the code. And the backup was corrupted, so how would I go about getting the code back? Or is that not an option? Any response is appreciated.
  3. Kyneptic

tModLoader How to make an item classify as a custom damage class item.

Sorry if that title is confusing or whatever, but i'll explain it here. usingTerraria.ID; usingMicrosoft.Xna.Framework; usingTerraria; usingTerraria.ModLoader; namespaceMystica.Items.Weapons { publicclassMagnoxGreatblade : SpiritItem { publicoverridevoidSetStaticDefaults() {...
  4. Kyneptic

tModLoader How to make a flail?

Most code/help I can find was outdated. Not sure where to go or how to start. Any help/code would be greatly appreciated. (I also need help on how to make a rocket launcher + rocket, but i'll save that for a later post.)
  5. Kyneptic

tModLoader Coders for Mystica

The mod has been kind-of at a standstill with the leave of our primary coder and I personally can't code that well. If you have any coding experience, please consider joining our mod. You will get credits on the mod page and you don't have to be consistent. Anything helps! Mystica Discord...
  6. Kyneptic

tModLoader Few Questions

I'm quite dumb when it comes to coding, and I have a few questions on how to make a few things. 1. A rocket, how to make the projectile. I was never able to make this. 2. An accessory that damages all enemies in an area/applies a debuff once you get hit. (AOE Debuff) 3. An accessory that...
  7. Kyneptic

Pixel Art Generic Sprite Thread

Hi! I'm a novice pixel-spriter. I enjoy it as a hobby and mainly make items for my mod. Please read all my commission terms below if you want a sprite. Commission Terms: I do simple sprites. I kind-of suck compared to others. Don't ask for big things! Don't ask for anything over 5+ sprites at...
  8. Kyneptic

tModLoader Rockets!

I want to make a custom rocket that just counts as a normal rocket. Its a scrap rocket made early game that does minimal damage. But no matter how many guides I check I can't seem to find one that helps me make a rocket.
  9. Kyneptic

tModLoader How does one make a spinning weapon?

Hey. I wanna make this weapon spin when used! All I know is it need projectile code like a spear but I have no luck finding any code. As example mode has none and I couldn't get help on the tmodloader discord. Any help is appreciated!
  10. Kyneptic

tModLoader Mystica Mod Recruiting

Mystica mod needs staff! So far, the team consists of 4 people. 2 Coders, 1 Spriter, and me as the head developer. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mystica-mod.70028/ We Need: (Spriters) (Coders) (More positions might open up with time) Make sure to join the discord to apply...
  11. Kyneptic

tModLoader Mystica Mod

This mod is officially abandoned, I lack the passion and the coding knowledge to continue it. Sorry for any inconvenience. Current Stats: ----------------- ----------------- Discord - Join the Mystica Official Discord Discord Server! Manual Download - austinfauth3062/Mystica ----------------...
  12. Kyneptic

tModLoader Broke My Mod.

Im stressed and need help. My mod gives https://hastebin.com/aluxuricaq.pas Please im desprate. Add me on discord Aukave#5678 and contact me and I can give source code (Cant upload here)
  13. Kyneptic

tModLoader How to check how many downloads your mod has.

Just wanna know. Also is there a banner you can display on your mods forum page to show publicly its rating+downloads?
  14. Kyneptic

tModLoader Spriter Needed (For Kaos Mod)

Just what it says on the tin. Looking for reliable and active spriters! Join the discord and apply! https://discord.gg/x7ezmmA
  15. Kyneptic

tModLoader Spriter Needed (For Kaos Mod)

I have a mod, named Kaos mod. Ive been practicing pixel spriting, but i'm gonna need more before I can do it solo. I have little coding knowledge but can still code swords, bows, guns, etc. (Not spears, or any projectile weapons that don't use ammo) So im looking into getting a new person on my...
  16. Kyneptic

tModLoader Kaos Mod

Mod is #101! Thank you all for 10k downloads and going strong. Huge sprite update in very near future! Finally fixed some really bad sprites. (With the help of DR. Fork) Kaos Mod Team Lead Coder/Spriter - Austinfauth3062 (Austin) Coder - NoverFast Idealist - Hamsterman WE NEED MORE TEAM...
  17. Kyneptic

Looking for coder

I'm no coder, but I can do decent pixel sprites. I have some ideas, no clue if they are good though. Ill post some stuff here and if anyone here is interested just leave a reply. Inactivated Hell Ritual Stone "Seems like a normal stone" Costs 10 hellstone, 10 obsidian, and 1 guide voodoo doll...
Back
Top Bottom