Search results for query: *

1. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Hunger Mod

Hey, so, can you make the Dryad sell a growth bed that allows you to grow food on it?
  2. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Hunger Mod

Hey. intere- actually no. its not an interesting mod. tbh. all you put in the original post is "Hey look, a hunger bar, some foods heal it, look on your map for culture (THIS ISNT CIV.) and you really dont want it dropping". if i get a mod, i want to know what im signing up for. not this...
  3. Mirror B_i

tModLoader The Sanity Mod

Hey. this is an interesting mod, i was thinking about adding it, hunger, and calamity's "stress" mechanic. tbh it looks like this mod is.. well, half-done. its just raw challenge, With no incentive to have higher than ehh-level sanity besides "dont get debuffed". not that.. interesting imo...
  4. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Emm, Hello? i'd still like to know, please, if theres a way to stop my infnite-ammo-things from being eaten when i use guns with this mod.
  5. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I would like to report a bug; the "extra gunslinging gear' gives more 'infinite ammo boxes'. ie; ichor, gold, etc. the problem is that my shotgun just ATE the item when it was reloaded. is there a way to fix this? Edit; I tested it, and it EATS any other Infinite-ammo item/mod i find.. Help?
  6. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Emm, question. what the hell do these 'dusts' do? the bags of dust are confusing lol.
  7. Mirror B_i

kill things in the hollow, like pixies and those wierd squid things that come during nighttime.
  8. Mirror B_i

yaay ^^ thanks you. it's my favourite spell, and i hate having to leave it behind when it comes to post-lunatic fights, bc of better items being there.
  9. Mirror B_i

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

hey ^^ I love the mod. and was wondering if maybe someday, it can implement an upgrade for the magnet sphere spell?
  10. Mirror B_i

hey ^^ I love the mod. and was wondering if maybe someday, it can implement an upgrade for the magnet sphere spell?
  11. Mirror B_i

tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Soo.. i need to download and install ur mod creation tools to run this?
  12. Mirror B_i

PC Npc Mod help.

hahah i plan to place a bunker underground with king/queen statues. put a 1 sec timer on it when a blood moon/invasion is up.
  13. Mirror B_i

PC Npc Mod help.

I tried that one. I put the Tmod file in the mods folder, and it doesnt show up.
  14. Mirror B_i

tModLoader Battle Hardened NPCs

It doesn't work. It's not in the mod browser. i place the TMOD file in the mods folder and it doesnt show up in game.
  15. Mirror B_i

PC Npc Mod help.

Hello, my friend and i recently started a runthrough on modded terraria, nd our npc's keep dying at every invnasion.. is there a mod thaat'll make them unkillable that works well? thanks!
  16. Mirror B_i

Really? haha okay, thanks. I ask because the only sky island ive found so far is about 50 blocks from the height limit. so the gravity's soo weak im left still for 5-6 seconds before i fall, an easy target.
  17. Mirror B_i

Oki, got a new question.. Using a Depth meter, what's the minimum height for a Star chaser or w/e the post skeletron UFO boss is. im trying to avoid the anti grav from space as much as possible haha
  18. Mirror B_i

It was the pre-hardmode one made from wolf pelts and Alpha claws. so i'm gonna guess wolfskin.
  19. Mirror B_i

Hey, i got a bug to report. in multiplayer, when my friend tried to put the wolfskin armor on a manquin, it glitched and destroyed the armor.
Back
Top Bottom