Search results for query: *

1. Pendragon

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I want the dust Color in orange, but I don't know how I can either add Dust or change dust to the "code", you said it isn't possible to change dust but when you can't change it how can you add Dust?
  2. Pendragon

It's a New Item and Projectile it want a "Fire Version" of the waterbolt and I have new Textures. Item: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TerrariaEnhanced.Items.Weapons { public class MagmaBolt : ModItem {...
  3. Pendragon

I'm currently trying to recreate the WaterBolt Projectile, I've copied the AI and changed the "this" sections and it works fine, but I'm unable to change the "dust" how would I do that? And how can I increase the number of bounces?
  4. Pendragon

In your code there is only Frame0(1) and Frame1(2)
  5. Pendragon

Right the special thing about water bold was the projectile and not the shot my bad
  6. Pendragon

I have read it again and I think you misunderstud me, I want to create Stronger Versions of weapons like a Waterbold with higher damage and a recolored Projectil Thanks I'll check that now. Edit: ItemCheck doesn't have any information about some Items like "Water Bold"
  7. Pendragon

Sorry but I don't understand it. And how would I save Vanilla information like a shotmethod?
  8. Pendragon

Thanks for you help but I , don't know what that "Custom Iteminfo" is and how it works. And I'm sorry to say that but the Sourcecode didn't help at all but your mod looks Interesting.
  9. Pendragon

Where do I find it? And if you are meaning the clone function, I know about it but it only "clones" the "Defaults" and they are not hard to find.
  10. Pendragon

Well this will be a hole lot of work as well because 90% of the Items in my mod will be based on Vanilla ones. (Upgrades) How can I find the shot method as of this will be the hardest part to do by myself.
  11. Pendragon

Is it possible to get more compressed info about Vanilla items because the sourcecode is pretty far spread?
  12. Pendragon

public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset() { return Vector2.Zero; } What do I need to change?
  13. Pendragon

And how do I tell the weapon that?
  14. Pendragon

Yes the result is better ^^ But i want to have it perfect. And sorry but I don't know what you mean with "After, if you want again put less, you need just mathematical formul".
  15. Pendragon

I't would be really nice if you could tell me how I change the offset in this code
  16. Pendragon

Thats not what i mean. What I want: What I got:
  17. Pendragon

As of this is working how would I change the way the Player holds the weapon?
  18. Pendragon

using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TerrariaEnhanced.Projectiles { public class DemonKnife : ModProjectile { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  19. Pendragon

I'm using visual studio and it doesn't seem to detect a problem
  20. Pendragon

If noticed a bug. It says "...Projectiles\DemonKnife.cs(94,44) : error CS0103: Name "num" isn't in the current context
Back
Top Bottom