Search results for query: *

• Users: Jagriff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Showcase [Showcase] A compact 32-destination teleporter hub with display and 2-click input

It consists of a user part near my base and a logic part off-screen (near the top edge of the map) . The wiring can be seen here: The left cluster of switches select between A, B, C, and D and the right cluster selects between 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. The green and red wires exiting the...
  2. J

Showcase [Showcase] A simple, easily scalabe, binary (tree) teleportation hub

Hello everyone, I'm new to the wiring aspect of Terraria and this is my first nontrivial build, so I apologize if this isn't anything new or special. As you can see from the images below, this hub accepts a binary input of 5 bits giving 2^5=32 possible destinations that can be wired with red...
  3. J

PC Need help with binary teleporter hub - weird bug (SOLVED)

First let me show you what I've done. Here is a simple binary teleporter hub that is working perfectly: And with wiring: Based on the state of the two levers (bits), the player is sent to one of 4 output teleporters. Return teleportation works with the hoik. Since this worked perfectly, I...
Back
Top Bottom