Search results for query: *

1. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

But the thing is that we had no problems at all pre-Providence. Problems only started to occure when uncomsumable spawners were invloved like the Rune of Kos, Necroplasmic Beacon and Cosmic Worm. We didn't even have a problem with the DoG when the Cosmic Worm was a consumable but now that it is...
  2. V

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Me and my friends are trying to fight the DoG but everytime we spawn it 2-3 DoG's spawn at the same time. I don't know how we're going to beat it if we can't even get a fair chance at fighting it. Another problem we had was that when we spawned the Polterghast a lot of the time 2 would spawn...
  3. V

what are your "this world hates me" moments?

after the reticules amount of badluck I've had in my world I wanted to tell my experience with my world and see if other people had similar moments my world choses the worst moments to start a solar eclips. 1st solar eclips: after 30 minutes I finally make a home in the underground jungle to...
  4. V

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

I'm really enjoying expert mode but the medusa's are just cheap. I have no problem with turning into stone by one if I made a mistake and look at it but it is just really unfair when you're just mining and minding your own busness when sudenly you get turned into stone by a medusa that wasn't...
  5. V

most painfull moment in terraria

so, I was playing terraria today and had the most painfull moment ever. I found 2 truffel worms but I had no bug net..... so, I was wondering wat painfull moments other people had. soo....that is my question, what was your most painfull moment in terraria?
  6. V

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

-teleport 200 meters with a teleporter -beat the eye of cthulhu: the first step -obtain the plumbers hat -get your first pet -defeat a boss while upside down -get to the underworld in less than 40 seconds: falling to hell -in a minecart, ride for 100 meters from your original starding location...
  7. V

Weird cases of world gen

I know world generation isn't perfect but this is just ridiculous
  8. V

PC What's your favorite theme?

Underground crimson. It's just so creepy and atmospheric. It's completely different from all the other underground theme's. I just live it.
  9. V

Should terraria have a lore?

There is not really a reason for a lore in terraria. A lore will add nothing to the game .
  10. V

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

For me it's plantera. The music is awesome, it's just a fun boss to fight against and it's a good challenge. I still remember the first time I fought against him in multiplayer with my friend. We would build one arena near the first bulb we found and after beating/getting killed plantera that we...
  11. V

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

Back in 1.1 when gungnir was 1 platinum to reforge and I got a damaged gungnir
  12. V

What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

Eater of worlds, you don't even have to prepair for him. Just have iron armor, lights bane, stand still and you win
  13. V

most forgettable item

Aqua scepter
  14. V

Weapons & Equip Balancing Shadow Armor With Crimson Armor

Even if that is so, you can just stand still with a lights bane and iron armor and you wil kill the EoW. You can kill him without thinking. Stats alone don't make a boss hard, it also the way the boss behaves. The BoC on the other hand is pretty hard if you don't know what you're doing. You...
  15. V

Midas Mode Mk. 2

Can you use: the lava charm, diving gear, lava wanders, flying carped, sandstorm in a bottle, yellow horseshoe balloon and power glove?
  16. V

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Luck: Killed eye of cthulhu for the first time and got binoculars Killed EoW and getting a eaters bone thanks to my friend setting me up to spawn the EoW Bad luck: Farmed skeletron for 12+ times to get a trophy which I never got in that playthrough. Next playthrough in a friend of mine gets it...
  17. V

Post your biggest WTF moment in Terraria

When I was on the first night of hardmode and the twins spawned
  18. V

Scariest thing about Terraria

I would say, the spiders, in other games I don't care about spiders even in 3D or in real live. But in terraria, they creep me out and I'm just scared of them if I don't know where the spider nest is. I won't go near the place were I found the spider because you never know were the next one...
  19. V

PC Something to make a 1.2 survive fun again

I know that, but I have not played terraria for at least 6 months and I want to play it again but just in a differed way. I play many other games but I'm really in the mood for terraria at the moment.
  20. V

PC Something to make a 1.2 survive fun again

I really want do a terraria playtrough but I've done everything in I can think of. These are the things I've done in terraria in separate playtroughs: -play all classes -build a railway across the world -a teleportation network around the world -hardcore -speed runs -building things -frost...
Back
Top Bottom