Search results for query: *

• Users: Kenishjooj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kenishjooj

**REPORTED** Odd homing rods trail effect

I found this odd issue about the trail effect from Magic Missile, Flamelash and Rainbow Rod where, when you stop moving the projectile, it shoots a beam of light to the upper-left side of the screen. It seems other players cannot see that anomaly but yourself, controlling the projectile. Video...
  2. Kenishjooj

Rassilon's In-game Pixel Art

This thread is where i put my pixel arts, i don't want to lost them somehow, so: Megaman: Developers <3: I've made all the developers, but some of them are terrible, so i'm remastering them, hold on :c Terraria Monsters/Items: Random Stuffs:
  3. Kenishjooj

Thread in wrong place, plz, lock~

I did a thread but in the wrong place, please, lock it (or delete, if possible)
  4. Kenishjooj

Question: Is Tedit still working?

Everytime when i try to use the Tedit (Last version, of course) When i open/create a new world, it damn crashes! I Really need to use that program and never more worked with me, do you guys have that problem too? Or somebody could solve this? Halp D:
  5. Kenishjooj

And if you be a monster?

I just said it in my profile, and i want to do in a thread: If you could be a terraria monster, which one would you like to be? (Any Monster, Mini-boss or boss)
  6. Kenishjooj

Biomes & Nature Pyramid need more stuffs

The god dammit rarest mini-biome, with almost nothing but a lot of money and one chest and some banners... It needs more love for this poor biome ;( More rooms with some chest (TRAPS TRAPS TRAAAAAPS) All pyramid items, new items by the way, it's awful when you find a pyramid with pharaoh's...
  7. Kenishjooj

NPCs & Enemies Smarter NPCs

Seriously? who like the arms dealer selling guns and can't use one of them to kill a slime? CAPTAIN! YOU JUST MURDERED ALL OF MY NPCs AND I KILLED YOUR WHOLE ARMY Why the hell do you want to join with us and can't even use your megashark + cannon agains't the monster!? Seriously, this is not a...
  8. Kenishjooj

Items Mounts of old monsters

I really would love to have the mount of the headless horseman, can't be a rare drop from him? Dark/Headless saddle or something: And unicorn on a stick? Give to us the full unicorn! : Also, 4 tiles door to pass with them and unlimited mount, attack riding mounts sounds the best thing to do in...
Back
Top Bottom