Search results for query: *

1. VoidExile

tModLoader Magic Storage

can't tell you for sure but have you tried changing resolution to something higher?
  2. VoidExile

Game Mechanics Journey mode duplication menu

Probably been suggested before but i want 2 features implemented into the menu by default. Personally i like journey mode but it needs some polish and i look forward to when it can be modded but i still feel these 2 features should become part of the base game A way to see what items you are yet...
  3. VoidExile

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey there. could you please add a hide recipe button that works with vanilla and modded items? This would be insanely useful for dealing with the clutter
  4. VoidExile

LFM send items on pickup to storage

Hey there! I have used mods such as magic storage but only use the storage part. I was wondering if theres a mod, mod combination or/and guide that tells me and allows me to customize which items on pickup will be send directly to storage. Similar to how auto trash will trash things you pickup...
  5. VoidExile

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

you can get high rarity items early on. i don't quite understand the math you were trying to make. i could have sworn i read 1 defense per 10 points early... ehh, whatever.
  6. VoidExile

do you work on vape loot too? i have been suggesting things that may have more to do with that mod, just incase you focus on that one... i don't know how it all works. - i never reached 70% dodge. - usually without mods you start of with 5% crit which can go higher on certain weapons, how...
  7. VoidExile

i realized the excitement pathing didn't turn out the way it was suppose to, i originally put down a bunch of spaces between to make it look like an actual brance, ignore that section for now, i do not remember exactly what i wrote i most have missed the part where high five resets on 50 stacks...
  8. VoidExile

Reaper rage is melee based and is still preventing you from getting several none melee specific nodes. visually mana addict and bloodlust should path out of excitement, rage and bloodlust should therefore change position, fury should path of exploding rage. rage -> exploding rage -> fury...
  9. VoidExile

i'm legit unsure what to think >.< i mean, if you want to feel powerful at endgame, this is a good mod for that and you won't be able to feel that power very early on which is the way it should be, so i suppose the change to spirit and added defence from vitality is not completely unacceptable...
  10. VoidExile

i can certainly see some inspiration from me in this. look forward to testing this. i was wondering, if what you said earlier is true, then minions on gear most have something to do with vape loot which means that vape loot needs to have minion counts nerfed. i'm not sure tho, not at all. by...
  11. VoidExile

you should try PoE someday, it has gotten slightly more beginner friendly with 3.0 and less repetetive with difficulties removed and more acts added. the game gets more interesting as you move along, so don't just throw it away after the first few acts. after like 10 maps run or so i would...
  12. VoidExile

3. i think increasing max movement speed would be good, there really shouldn't be a limit, the only limit is when you feel you move too fast to control, in which case you should be able to respec the points or keep them the way they are and not invest further. 4. if that would be possible, i...
  13. VoidExile

1. understandable, mods in general are in a weird state, compatibility, what they provide, memory issues and such and the overall support of modding. running just a couple of mods like stack size, 1 class mod and maybe a content mod and some more mods similar to stack size would be dueable, it's...
  14. VoidExile

i have a lot of things to say about what i feel for the mod, way too many but that's not an insult but rather, i feel a lot of the stats are potentially overpowered and the way the new skill tree looks is very build based. i use a lot of mods and this is what i have problems with: 1. ways of...
  15. VoidExile

cheers. look forward to seeing new stuff
  16. VoidExile

hi, can you add a "cheat" method that allow you to get any disired combination of mods that CAN ONLY be rolled by constantly getting the item, like if you obtain an item with strength and vitatality but you want the item to have int, spirit and vitatlity instead which can happened through normal...
  17. VoidExile

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

hi, can you create a method or an item that allow you to get whatever mods you want on the item? i DON'T mean something that's not currently obtainable but a combination of mods that can appear through constantly moddifying the item, cheers.
  18. VoidExile

tModLoader Magic Storage

works exellently, i have however encountered a bug related to the expeditions mod where taking a picture and putting it in the storage may sometimes result in an infinite item that takes out 1 slot but multiple inventory count if i should call it that. the best suggestion i could give is to add...
  19. VoidExile

tModLoader a bunch of questions regarding memory issues

so i updated tmodloader from last digit 1 to 2 and i believe that was the fix i needed, i can't confirm that 100% but i can run quite a few mods now. anyone know why it made such a big difference?
  20. VoidExile

tModLoader a bunch of questions regarding memory issues

prefixes for enemies huh? i DO have that installed, i would like to know more about why this mod itself has an impact on this, the mod itself inpacts every monster in the game so there should be some complications.
Back
Top Bottom