Search results for query: *

1. R1ch4rd N1x0n

PC Looking for players to help with maximum difficulty world, start to finish.

I've been dreaming to get back into this game but just haven't due to being focused on other games, and being somewhat afraid of playing again due to how I always play games on maximum difficulty, and Terraria's maximum difficulty is very, very hard. By maximum difficulty, I mean a Master, For...
  2. R1ch4rd N1x0n

How can I change my terraria.org username?

There is an option to change my username on account settings, however, I am logged in with my Steam account, and it requires my password to change my username. Again, I am logged in with Steam, I tried putting my Steam account's password and it did not work. It says it's not correct. I tried...
  3. R1ch4rd N1x0n

PC Crimson VS Corruption minigame server!!!

I've done this in the past, but I never actually got the amount of people required for it, which is a minimum of probably 6. In this minigame, you can choose 1 of 2 teams, Corruptors (purple team), or Crimsonators (red team). You start in the middle of the world, the left half of the world is...
  4. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Where is the forum to ask for sprites?

I know this isn't where I should post this but I could not find anywhere else to ask this at, please don't ban me. Can a moderator link me to a forum where I should ask for help with sprites at? You can lock the thread after you give me an answer.
  5. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Can someone please help me with sprites on my suggestions?

There are some suggestions I made that would be better if they had sprites, anyone here good at sprites? If so, can you help me by making sprites for these ideas? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mastershroom-mushroom-biome-boss.47332/#post-1051563...
  6. R1ch4rd N1x0n

NPCs & Enemies Supercomputer! (Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu)

There should be a mechanical version of the Brain of Cthulhu. It is what you fight instead of The Destroyer in a crimson world, it is almost equally as hard to fight as the destroyer, but slightly harder. It drops similar items, just crimson versions. And it drops souls of intelligence, which...
  7. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Blocks & Decoration Stone cutter! (New special house building station)

You know how there's the honey dispenser and the bone welder to make special blocks for houses? The stone cutter is used to make workbenches, tables, chairs, beds and more out of stone/ebonstone/crimstone/pearlstone (there is a variant of them made from each stone type), since stone is so...
  8. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Items Edible vicious and vile mushrooms.

I think you should be able to eat vile and vicious mushrooms, but eating them poisons you. Eating a vicious mushroom gives you a debuff called "Vicious deterioration" that quickly wares down your health bar until death. Eating vile mushrooms gives you a debuff called "Vile deterioration" which...
  9. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Items Blessed mushroom. (Hallow mushroom)

The hallow deserves it's own mushroom, mushrooms in that biome are just normal ones, I think in that biome should have blessed mushrooms that can be used to make purification powder, and can be eaten for a slightly extra amount of health than a normal mushroom.
  10. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Why exactly is housing invalid in the corrupt and crimson?

Some say that the evil biomes are uninhabitable, sure about that? I can live in the corrupt/crimson easily, vertebrae farm lol. Why can you build things of shadewood and ebonwood if housing is invalid there?
  11. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Biomes & Nature New evil biome? (HARDCORE)

I think it would be cool if there was a hardcore evil biome that is hard to deal with, purification is too weak to remove it, you have to dig it away or use a clentaminator, the monsters do a ton of damage, and the ore from the biome is hard to get, but is quite powerful if you get your hands on...
  12. R1ch4rd N1x0n

What if the corrupt/crimson was real?

I think it would be cool. I would totally go live in the crimson.
  13. R1ch4rd N1x0n

PC Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

I was originally only going to make this minigame on Xbox 360, but I decided to make a PC Steam version too. One side of the world is corrupt, one is crimson, there are two teams, The Crimsonators (red team) and The Corrupters (purple team), you must have pvp on at all times. The Corrupters...
  14. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Is this game done for?

Will this game get any more updates? Is it a finished product? Or will Terraria continue to get updates?
  15. R1ch4rd N1x0n

NPCs & Enemies Small suggestion for the Everscream mini boss.

You know how the Mourning Wood drops spooky wood and a cursed sapling? Well, Everscream should drop a new wood called jolly wood, and some sort of sapling that summons a pet that looks like him.
  16. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Console When I am offline, the game counts as the demo.

I used to have the demo version of Terraria, then I bought the full game one day and deleted the demo, ever since then whenever I am offline and launch the game, it just works like the demo, when I am online it works as the full game as normal, but if I launch the game online and then go...
  17. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

I have made a new world called "Crimson VS Corruption", where one half of the world is corrupt, while the other is crimson. In the middle where the corrupt meets the crimson are two buildings, like siege buildings. There are two teams, The Corrupters, and The Crimsonaters. PvP is on and the...
  18. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Weapons & Equip Equipable cloaking device.

It is called the "Ninjas Stationary Cloak", it grants invisibilty when you are standing still, it makes you and your armor invisible, water and lava are this devices weakness if you are in water or lava the cloaking device will not work. If you are climbing a wall with climbing gear you will...
  19. R1ch4rd N1x0n

NPCs & Enemies Mastershroom (Mushroom biome boss)

Mastershroom is a boss that only be summoned after defeating all mechanical bosses, and is summoned by destroying this flashing mushroom that is twice the size of a normal glowing mushroom, it is obviously found in a mushroom biome. The boss looks like an oversized glowing mushroom shaped...
  20. R1ch4rd N1x0n

Biomes & Nature Changable placed wood.

I think if you have any kind of wood placed down you can use a clentaminator to change the wood you placed, or have a certain biome such as corrupt spread to the wood and corrupt it into ebonwood. Like you take a clentaminator with crimson ammo and turn your normal wood house into a shadewood...
Back
Top Bottom