Search results for query: *

1. Evanforest62

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

Hey, guess what? I finally got the rod of discord and it was actually pretty easy! I got a lot of chaos elementals to spawn when I stood in a non-hallowed/corrupted area (on screen) and placed hallowed blocks on either side (off-screen). It turns out that they rarely spawn if you are in the...
  2. Evanforest62

Mobile Presents are still dropping in my world

Same here, presents are still dropping in my world. I don't know why.
  3. Evanforest62

Mobile Three Nymphs on Screen At Once

I find nymphs so often in my world, I took this screenshot when I had three of them spawn at once which is pretty crazy since they're supposed to be very rare. I also got the Nymph banner from one of them. :) What are your guys thoughts about this? How many nymphs have you seen and how about Tim...
  4. Evanforest62

Mobile What to build

There are still many things you can build, in my world I've built a battle arena, greenhouse, armor display room, trophy display room, art gallery, biome boxes, pixel art, and houses for all my NPCs. Also to stop the hallow/corruption from spreading, I used the clentaminator. Eventually, I've...
  5. Evanforest62

Mobile Inventory full? Melee, Mages, and Summoners can use this tip!

Yeah, I know you can use those items for ammo and it's helpful if you want to save some space. But all my ammo slots are full so it doesn't matter. :D
  6. Evanforest62

Mobile Op tactic

I used teleporters and a bunch of spear traps. I killed it after about 10 minutes of teleporting back and forth between the traps.
  7. Evanforest62

Mobile So, is this lucky?

My best luck ever was when I got the slimy saddle after killing just 2 King Slimes.
  8. Evanforest62

Mobile Anyone have an extra Seaweed (Pet Turtle)?

The hunt is over folks! After three long hours of trying the find the seaweed, my work has finally paid off! :)
  9. Evanforest62

Mobile trading

Anyone have the Axe or the Rod of Discord?
  10. Evanforest62

Mobile Trading Coin Gun for a Pet Turtle

Does anyone have the seaweed which is used to summon the pet turtle from underground jungle shrines? If you have one, can I please have it? I'm willing to trade any item in return such as a coin gun, scaly truffle, bee mount, and biome keys. I have spent hours trying to find it but still no...
  11. Evanforest62

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

I'm also looking for the rod of discord, but making an arena and farming it would take hours. If anyone has an extra rod of discord, can I please have one? Thanks.
  12. Evanforest62

Mobile Anyone have an extra Seaweed (Pet Turtle)?

I have all the pets in the game except for the Seaweed which is a rare item used to summon the pet turtle in underground jungle shrines. I have been through about 50 jungle shrines and not a single one had the seaweed! If anyone has one, please give it to me. I'm willing to trade ANYTHING just...
  13. Evanforest62

PC 10 Things You Should Do In The Endgame

I want to give out my thoughts of 10 things that players should do in their world in 1.3. For those of you who have already beaten all the bosses and got the best weapons, they are things that most players haven't thought of doing yet, but are not too hard or time-consuming (such as collecting...
  14. Evanforest62

Mobile 10 Things You Should Do Before 1.3

I know update 1.3 is still a long time away, but I want to give out my thoughts of 10 things that players should do in their world before 1.3. For those of you who have already beaten all the bosses and got the best weapons, they are things that most players haven't thought of doing yet, but are...
  15. Evanforest62

Which event to do first?

Do the Pumpkin Moon first, then Frost Moon, then Duke Fishron, then Lunatic Cultist.
  16. Evanforest62

I seek some help on the Lihzahrd Temple.

Did you explore through the entire jungle yet? Cause it looks like there's more you haven't explored at the right. The Lihzahrd Temple might be there all along.
  17. Evanforest62

Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

They stated that they will have the update ready by Q2 2017 for console. But mobile might take longer, hopefully in a year from now... Also, if you're still waiting. Try to get all the best weapons in the game, collect all rare items, and expand your house by then. Because once 1.3 gets...
  18. Evanforest62

Mobile What's your Favourite Boss?

Skeletron Prime, it's like the coolest mechanical boss ever. Shoots lasers, drops bombs, and when he spins, his head has spikes.
  19. Evanforest62

Mobile There's no way The Destroyer has 80K health

You need something that has infinite pierce, the Terra Blade or Paladin's hammer would be great against him.
  20. Evanforest62

Mobile Anyone have the festive wings/ ice queen trophy?

Hey, I'm currently trying to get the festive wings and the ice queen trophy which are rare drops from the Frost Moon event. I have tried nearly a dozen times but I still couldn't get any of them. So if anyone has an extra festive wings and/or ice queen trophy, please PM me for how we meet up. I...
Back
Top Bottom