Search results for query: *

1. SBOfficial

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

How to open the boss list?
  2. SBOfficial

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have not played through with mage yet, was planning on doing that next. But what I feel like these mods should do is to bring the OP stuff down (balance them so the game isnt that easy) or make OP stuff to other classes too. Very simple. Everyone should be OP or just no one is OP.
  3. SBOfficial

I know, we just finished the last boss in our pack. I must say that the zones you create are completely useless (except the one from Betsy). Also healer seems to be useful only around mid to end(ish) game, end game it's pretty much useless since it has no dmg compared to any other class but it...
  4. SBOfficial

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

The boss expertise (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/boss-expertise.41243/) isn't functionin properly with some bosses. It won't give drops of any kind, especially with Thorium mod bosses.
  5. SBOfficial

The healer is quite fun to play, I love being the support. But the thing is; it really is useless in most situations. Basic farming etc. it's useful to keep the ally alive but in boss fights, you can't keep up the healing nor make much dmg yourself. Most of the heals also are difficult to...
  6. SBOfficial

Q: Why is the Healer class so useless? If you ask me, it's really pointless to play with it. The healing it does is not really that high, consumes a lot of mana to do the tiny healing which is strange. It has no proper damage dealing items, not very tanky either. My friend plays Archer and hes...
  7. SBOfficial

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I must say that those buffs tbh are IMO really needed. Some items are so broken :red: strong that the default stage bosses are just easy :D
  8. SBOfficial

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ohhh I was wondering where I could find the recipe, had no idea Sparking was the key item. Thanks!
  9. SBOfficial

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I just wondered why has not there been made a gamepedia/wiki or something similar right when the mod started? o_O thats at least what I would have done. Its just really frustrating to try figure out where to get what etc. There are so many things I most likely miss out in my game because there...
  10. SBOfficial

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could you please take your time and make a proper wiki? Almost everything is in RED which means there is no info what so ever. Why there even is a a Calamity wiki around if its not updated at all O_o
  11. SBOfficial

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Thats great, I will wait for updates.
  12. SBOfficial

Don't really know how to fix this though :( thanks for letting me know about this.
  13. SBOfficial

tModLoader Friend unable to join?

Ok I think we figured it out, seems like Wormholes and Experience and Classes were not functioning properly :S
  14. SBOfficial

We are trying to play with this mod in 1.3.4.4 Terraria / 0.9.1 tModLoader. We keep having this and our experience is not moving anywhere: Could it be because I use my old character and friend started new and I came from a different world (SP)
  15. SBOfficial

tModLoader Friend unable to join?

My friend is unable to join my server, can anyone help me find out what is wrong? Mods we use: AlchemistNPC, BossExpertise, Calamity Mod, CheatSheet, Expeditions, Experience and Classes, MaxStackPlus, Reduce Grinding, Thorium Mod, Tremor, Wing Slot, Wormholes All should be up to date. We...
  16. SBOfficial

I really don't know why but I get that blue orb once in a while, I can make it into a green orb that gives me the exp, then I try to do the command it says to use them more than one at a time and it just types it in chat and nothing happens. Very strange. I can't really give any further info...
  17. SBOfficial

It has to be the cloud thing, I usually keep my worlds in there but this was the first time something like that has ever happened O_O
  18. SBOfficial

I don't know why, but thorium mod causes my ocean floors to disappear :D ... every single time I made a new world ; ocean generation glitches. Removed Thorium mod --> Ocean was normally generated... :D
  19. SBOfficial

The command for using more exp orbs isn't working in SP. It just says it in chat.... really annoying to click over 1k xp orbs xD
Back
Top Bottom