Search results for query: *

• Users: Karsh
  • Order by date
  1. Karsh

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm not sure if that's an actual issue or a typo of some sort, but here on the page, it says that the current version is 1.0.0, while in the mod list it says that the version of the mod is 0.9. Is the version actually 1.0.0 and the name of the mod in the game is a typo or was the wrong version...
  2. Karsh

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I haven't been playing Terraria for a good few months. Came back like 2 days ago or so, updated Tmod and all the mods, downloaded some new mods I wanted to try and went in with about a 10 into a new world with a new character. Turns out that anytime I picked up (or more like tried picking up)...
  3. Karsh

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Found a pretty big exploit that for now I am shamelessly using. If you sell an item then buy it back (for the exactly same amount of money of course), you can drop it on the ground, pick it back up and that makes it get a completely new roll of modifiers. That basically means: [Free Endless...
  4. Karsh

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Just downloaded this and a bunch of other mods yesterday and started a new expert mode single player playthrough. At some point I noticed that my tier 1 dueling sword, while countering, made my character flash as usual and made me invincible during that time, but any contact with any enemy did...
Back
Top Bottom