Search results for query: *

1. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Double Rocket Launcher

When i first got the rocket launcher i played around with it for 15 minutes , rocket jumped a few times and left it in the storage chest of neglect and non-usefulness. While i was putting it there i thought "Dude one Rocket launcher is cool and all , but a double rocket launcher would be the...
  2. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Frost Magi Armor

So last time you were playing Terraria you just kinda passed through a frost biome and were like "Dude why isn't there a frost magi armor" right? Don't answer that. I know that you want a frost magi armor.So here is the balanced(op as ****), chillingly stylish(no pun intended) Frost Magi Armor ...
  3. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Wolf pelt items

As some may know i am obsessed with wolfs so here is another wolf-based thread Items: Wolf pelt Material - 10% drop from wolfs Wolf pelt helm Crafting - 2 wolf pelts + 10 souls of night 9 armor + 10% knockback Wolf pelt chestplate Crafting- 4 wolf pelts + 10 souls of night 22 armor +...
  4. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Watch upgrade

So you and i we never use those watches, do we? Nope. So what about we make watches useful beyond telling the time, what do you say? When i first played Terraria i was terribly disappointed at how useful watches were, so now i think they deserve a bit of more attention. Lets start with the ...
  5. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Wolf summon staff

I think there are not enough wolfs in Terraria, so i thought that a wolf summon staff would be a cool addition. Basically this staff would be a staff dropped by wolfs( 1% chance ) and it would summon wolfs a bit smaller than those in the game. The wolfs would behave similarly to the wolfs in...
Back
Top Bottom