Search results for query: *

1. Vagrant

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Yes, use the Selection tool, Copy the selected segment, go into the Clipboard tab and click Invert X below the copied sprite. It's not 100% perfect but it works. By memory, I know slopes, sloped stairs and common sprites won't mirror.
  2. Vagrant

Map-Adventure Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map

@Zuazzer Thank you for dropping by and taking your time to write. 1 - I will admit, the Medusa is a sort of :red: move, no doubt, added to how this jungle arena is set up and the vicious spawn rate. Buried inside the park chest, there's an Invisibility potion. I also added Sticky Glowsticks to...
  3. Vagrant

Bump. Version 2.1 is now available. Check the spoiler part of the first post to see the changes. I will also take the opportunity to use this post to give full details on how to unlock extra endings and items. Just collapse the spoilers below to check them out. Have a good one.
  4. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course...

SH2 Map Update: After taking a lil' break from Terraria, I replayed v2.0 yesterday. Of course, found dozens of stuff I overlooked...
  5. Vagrant

Playing some Silent Hill 4: The Room. What a badtrip this game

Playing some Silent Hill 4: The Room. What a badtrip this game
  6. Vagrant

Thank you. Yes, I agree, the puzzles weren't that fantastic. Flip a switch here, use a key there, use X accessory over here. And also, I'm pretty terrible with wiring and logic gates. But then again, this is Terraria, not Silent Hill. I mean c'mon, you can't use a piece of hair, knot it around a...
  7. Vagrant

Silent Hill 2 Map Update: v2.0 is finished. Curse approved it and it's now available to...

Silent Hill 2 Map Update: v2.0 is finished. Curse approved it and it's now available to download. Happy Halloween y'all. :)
  8. Vagrant

Bump. Curse finally approved the upload. v2.0 is out. Have a good one.
  9. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: Just finished the 3rd test run. Still clearly needs more polish on enemy...

SH2 Map Update: Just finished the 3rd test run. Still clearly needs more polish on enemy balance. We can't have long range statue spawns. :(
  10. Vagrant

Close your eyelid and press your fingers on your eyes, just a little, not too hard. Wait a few...

Close your eyelid and press your fingers on your eyes, just a little, not too hard. Wait a few seconds and open your eyes. Enjoy the free hallucination. Works best in a dark room.
  11. Vagrant

I don't understand. This feature was added mostly because you asked. When you save with TEDit, it now makes a new backup file. If for some reason one file corrupt, you just have to browse the latest backup by date and problem solved. Anyways, I'm happy with this new feature. If something bad...
  12. Vagrant

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Thank you for the triple 3 update. :)
  13. Vagrant

Thanks for taking that in consideration. This is why I'm still hard at work to deliver a new experience. A lot of ideas I had long ago had to be scraped due the lack of diversity. That's why I sort of abandoned the SH3 project; I was just re-using the same blocks and decorations all over again...
  14. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: I've begun play-testing. Already died twice in the apartment. 5 second timers...

SH2 Map Update: I've begun play-testing. Already died twice in the apartment. 5 second timers are too fast. Whew.
  15. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: 4 endings have now been written. I know there's definitely 1 more to go, and...

SH2 Map Update: 4 endings have now been written. I know there's definitely 1 more to go, and maybe 1 more if I can... imagine it.
  16. Vagrant

Found another lil bug while editing a mannequin. There is no Meteor Helmet when you browse head gears for mannequins. Instead, it's called "Bottled Water". Found that out after I put a meteor helmet by myself in Terraria and reopened the map in TEdit.
  17. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: The Dark Hotel is finished... I should be done, right? Then, where the hell am...

SH2 Map Update: The Dark Hotel is finished... I should be done, right? Then, where the hell am I? I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, JAMES.
  18. Vagrant

Did the chair explode when it landed on you?

Did the chair explode when it landed on you?
  19. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: The air is on fire.... Light Hotel is finished and work has begun on the Dark...

SH2 Map Update: The air is on fire.... Light Hotel is finished and work has begun on the Dark Hotel. Soooo close....
  20. Vagrant

SH2 Map Update: "Flowers? I don't want any damned flowers, just go home...

SH2 Map Update: "Flowers? I don't want any damned flowers, just go home already.................no........ come back.......COME BAAAAAAACK."
Back
Top Bottom