Search results for query: *

• Users: Blanc#6336
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blanc#6336

PC Ghastly Glaive no longer scaling with Melee Speed "correctly" as of 1.4.?

Checking the Ghastly Glaive changelog on the terraria fandom wiki page, you're met with this image: I'm here to report that there's a very notable change missing somewhere between the final version of 1.3, and the most recent version of 1.4, wherein Ghastly Glaive seemingly stopped having its...
  2. Blanc#6336

PC Zenith + Spam Click Starlight = Crash

Simply put, after way too long bug testing, the consistent factors we've found is, in multiplayer, if one person is using Zenith, and another player starts spam clicking Starlight (within view of the user using Zenith), the player spam clicking Starlight is incredibly likely to crash with the...
  3. Blanc#6336

Texture Pack PRIME Texturepack!

PRIME aims to keep vanilla's feel while looking cleaner, and more consistent! We have ~800 textures done making us the second most complete original texturepack for Terraria! For assistance with installing the Texturepack, please check out the 1.4 Texture Pack Support thread found HERE. TO...
  4. Blanc#6336

Texture Pack NewGen Texture Pack - A WIP Texture Pack with a focus on clarity, familiarity, and consistency!

IMPORTANT The NewGen Texture Pack has merged into PRIME. Link to the PRIME Thread can be found below. This pack is discontinued. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/prime-texturepack.93543/ The NewGen Texture Pack! The NewGen Pack aims to: - Improve the quality of the sprites in...
  5. Blanc#6336

Blanc's Pixel Art Compendium!

Okay, so before anyone asks, I don't know how many hours I've put into this. Most everything was made by hand, very minor parts of the larger builds were filled a little bit with World Edit, but that is all. Also, I do not claim ownership of any of the sprites recreated in-game. There are simply...
  6. Blanc#6336

Terraria Weapon PvP Tiers List

v READ THIS BEFORE READING THE TIERS LIST v I can't stress this enough; Yes, overall, the higher ranked weapons are better than the lower ranked weapons. That being said, the lower ranked weapons can still very easily perform as well as the higher ranked weapons. It depends more on the beholder...
  7. Blanc#6336

PC Blanc Greets the Forums!

I'd say that I'd try to keep it short, but I suck at that. Hello, everyone, the name's...... not publicly available online... so just call me Blanc or Cartel! I usually use Blanc, but either is alright in my book! To sum up my experience with Terraria, I have about 3000 hours of game time...
Back
Top Bottom