Search results for query: *

1. Subaro

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thank you :) Works like a charm.
  2. Subaro

Hey guys, I try to implement a simple item that contains 'essence'. The current amount of essence should be displayed in a custom tooltip. I used the ModifyTooltips to add an additional line containing the amount of the essence. Contrary to my expectation it always shows the number 0. This class...
  3. Subaro

tModLoader [Tutorial] Creating Simple UI: Custom Resource Bars

If you have the official source on your hands you can search the code where they draw the buffs. You can copy change the code out of the source and put it into your mod. Then the buffs will be displayed as ever and you can add your own custom health/mana bars or any other UI Element.
  4. Subaro

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

There is now a download link available :)
  5. Subaro

After adding optional borders, I'm interested in applying dye effects on the UI.
  6. Subaro

Updated to Version 1.0.2 Changelog: v1.0.2: -added the first UI to change the desired color at runtime You can change the: Life Color, Life Fruit Color, Mana Color
  7. Subaro

At the moment I'm creating a UI to easily change the colors. In the next days, the UI will be published. After that I'm going to implement different Border and completely different styles.
  8. Subaro

tModLoader Auto Trash

Not working in multiplay on Initializing:
  9. Subaro

Hello and welcome, I´m going to create a custom resource bars mod. This will include custom life bars, mana bars and other UI Elements that I can edit. Current Features: Custom Health and mana bars with custom colors. UI: 1. Select a Color with the slider. 2.1 Click Life Color to change...
  10. Subaro

tModLoader [Tutorial] Creating Simple UI: Custom Resource Bars

Welcome, in this tutorial, we want to create a custom health bar and custom mana bar. I will start with an empty project. Project ID: CustomBars Project Name: Custom Resource Bars 1. Remove old health bar public override void ModifyInterfaceLayers(List<MethodSequenceListItem> layers)...
  11. Subaro

@boto3798 If you create a new ModRecipe you need to pass the mod not your CraftableFragments class. So change every: ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(this); to ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); @Will A You can use ExtractinatorUse(...) you can read more about the function here...
  12. Subaro

tModLoader [Interface/UI] Some of my Snippets and Tutorials

You know it! You want to create a mod but you stuck on some obstacle. Then you loose interest in searching and give up and we maybe lost a good mod.Sometimes it is hard to find things in the forum. So I just want to share and create some Snippets and tutorials. Especially for implementing custom...
  13. Subaro

Hello. I implemented my own Health/Mana Bar but can´t disable the old one. Is there any way to do so? ;)
  14. Subaro

tModLoader TerraUI Toolkit (Example Mod Included)

Very nice toolkit. I´m using it but it appears that all interactable UIObjects like the UIButton are not working on multiplayer. I tested my mod and the example mod. If more than one player are on the server the buttons, textboxes just do nothing. :confused:
  15. Subaro

Hello :) Currently I´m trying to implement a level system but I can´t increase any stats only life and mana. Every time I call my function in my class, that interihance ModPlayer, I want to increase the maximum life and melee damage multiplier. The function is called every time I enter a chat...
Back
Top Bottom