Search results for query: *

1. B

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Maybe the get something from the mobile/console sales. Or they just get enough from when I keep buying the game for random friends, just to make them play with me. I don't understand why I keep finding someone who has yet to try Terraria :)
  2. B

Linux The Dedicated Server

tested now.. found no difference.. worth a shot though :P
  3. B

I run the dedicated server software on my Synology but when I try to host or create a world through it, it gives the before mentioned error. True. Have yet to try that (just downloaded) but since nothing was mentioned in the notes I guess nothing changed on the matter :)
  4. B

I am not playing the game on linux. I only use my Synology to host the dedicated server.
  5. B

I have the game on my Windows machine (I have it on Steam) where I play it all the time.. The world that I tried to host was made on this machine and was from 1.3.1, same goes for the second world that I tested it with but that one was made in 1.3.2 to make sure it wasn't a version issue. Both...
  6. B

Hi I'm not sure if I can get any help on this in here since I'm not trying to run this on Ubuntu, but let's try anyway :) I have a Synology DS415+ (https://www.synology.com/en-global/support/download/DS415+#document .. should be able to read deatils about it in the datasheet there). I have...
Back
Top Bottom