Search results for query: *

1. Ninjatwist_

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Alright, this is my last critical post here. I’m not letting everyone go without a little fanfare. I hope the last gameplay post was pleasant to read through- feel free to talk or otherwise end your own storylines for the time being. I won’t ask to mute this thread anytime soon. IT’S...
  2. Ninjatwist_

...Woah. That's a whole lot of dakka. The sheer fact that "enough dakka" has been achieved deals 1 damage to the Acolyte! ...Ooh, nice roleplaying. The Acolyte gets tossed out of the void at such a speed from your RPing effort that he can't react! 1 damage dealt! Woah, nice. The Acolyte...
  3. Ninjatwist_

Last night to post! This is the last night before the big update. Be sure to make it count.
  4. Ninjatwist_

Wow, that's a pretty cool blade, but how do you get it to one quark thick? Regardless, 1 damage dealt to the Acolyte! The Acolyte spot-dodges to slide past your suplex, then gives himself a shield while lying on the ground, which takes the brunt of your assaults! The Acolyte reverses...
  5. Ninjatwist_

Double YEET deployed! You deal 10 damage to the Fake Ultimate Mook! Star will be noted as off the field! You deal 8 damage to the Ultimate Mook! His weapon will be Jammed this turn- if he gets to fire at all. You will reflect the Ultimate Mook's next attack for massive damage! That is, if...
  6. Ninjatwist_

There's significantly more posting this turn than previously, which I'm glad for! I'm probably going to buff the Ultimate Mook's health up by 6 points, but you guys probably have him downed with the amount of attacks you're putting down. You deal 8 damage to the Ultimate Mook! Ooh, very...
  7. Ninjatwist_

Hmm, these posts are drying up. I hope this next addition spices things up and brings people back. Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added in. The Acolyte deflects the laser with his sword before it reaches him, then exits the area and puts an Inquisitorial Acolyte in his place! The The...
  8. Ninjatwist_

Update comes out tomorrow! Please be sure to have your post(s) ready by then! If you're in #DTG's discord channel, could you please give yourself the notification role for this game if you haven't already? It'd let you keep track on when each post is.
  9. Ninjatwist_

I feel really bad trying to get in an update today, but I feel like this has to go on and we have to get a turn in. I think we have one day we can skip if we're not up to it. Yesterday was that day. The Acolyte uses a blast of dark energy to turn the Star clones around so that they can't...
  10. Ninjatwist_

Is Sky High the only poster this round? I really want to wait a turn to get in more posts, since people might have been busy. Please be sure to get in your post if you haven't already!
  11. Ninjatwist_

The Acolyte uses the power of the Kool Aid Sharks to dampen the explosive runes' effects and ensure they don't work! At least as properly- you still hear a few scattered small explosions echo through the castle. Ninjatwist_ gives you a nod and raises his arms to attack. The Acolyte figures he...
  12. Ninjatwist_

There are plenty of newcomers coming this round, so I'm probably going to put the Taboo curse off for now and maybe reuse it in a later turn. Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added. The Acolyte dismisses that Death is his father based on the fact that he prefers the upbringing he had...
  13. Ninjatwist_

Hmm, should I update every 4 days, or is the 3-day schedule working out for everyone? If I should change the schedule, please let me know. The Acolyte doesn't resist the suplex and allows Star to grab him, but reverses the suplex and slams Star into Xor instead while he attacks from below...
  14. Ninjatwist_

I'm going to try dropping an update every 3 days now that we're in the home stretch of the Act. Is that alright? Should I slow down by a day or two? The Acolyte pushes Star away before he can do damage, and no throne is in sight! It's either buried further in the castle or it's not present at...
  15. Ninjatwist_

Alright, I might have overhyped the drop by skipping a day to do it, but it was late for me at the time. But nevertheless, let's do this! <STORY POST> </EPISODE 4> <EPISODE 5> <title="Confrontation"> At the gate to the Acolyte's fortress, the Ultimate Shield Control Tower has been toppled...
  16. Ninjatwist_

Ooh, fantastic. This is probably going to be a nightmare to balance, though... if there is such a thing anymore. I'm... probably going to remove Gift of Life, since it'd make things way too complicated, especially with inventory management. I changed the color for the Cosmic Sharks because black...
  17. Ninjatwist_

Yep, you're right. I'm excited, though! I'm going to try and get some more posts in from other players, but I'll update tomorrow if all else fails.
  18. Ninjatwist_

Post out tomorrow! I'm giving you guys another day to post- I want to increase update speed but I don't want to miss out on post counts. Please use your second or first posts if you haven't already!
  19. Ninjatwist_

Your kunai snipe deals 7 damage to the Shield Tower! I'm probably going to be considerably more lax on doubleposting in the future, since our current playercount is... quite scant. From now on I'll allow it. The Iron Colossus will use its Unibeam as soon as possible! Xor will protect you...
  20. Ninjatwist_

Post coming out tomorrow night! I have returned from my trip and I'm just going to take things easy. Also, once the last Episode drops, I plan to be updating much more often, so be prepared for that!
Back
Top Bottom