Search results for query: *

• Users: Lhama
  • Order by date
  1. Lhama

Wew lads. It has been a long :red: time since I've posted here.

Wew lads. It has been a long :red: time since I've posted here.
  2. Lhama

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations! Fun fact: We celebrate "Valentine's day" in Brazil on June 12th ^-^
  3. Lhama

I've been inactive recently. I have college stuff to do, girlfriend, studies, etc. I will get...

I've been inactive recently. I have college stuff to do, girlfriend, studies, etc. I will get more buildings up as soon as possible :3
  4. Lhama

Lhama's buildings

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments ^-^ I haven't been playing a lot... I'm waiting for 1.3 to come out so I can start building again, maybe I'll start posting here again too.
  5. Lhama

College is tiring. I need alcohol.

College is tiring. I need alcohol.
  6. Lhama

You're right.

You're right.
  7. Lhama

Boo ~ ^-^

Boo ~ ^-^
  8. Lhama

Boo ~ ^-^

Boo ~ ^-^
  9. Lhama

Casual Giving away a copy of Terraria,Castle crashers and Hammerwatch

Hammerwatch! Woo ~ My favorite games at the moment: Dota 2 WakFu Age of Empires II HD Hotline Miami
  10. Lhama

Bootyo

Bootyo
  11. Lhama

Hello ~

Hello ~
  12. Lhama

Mortal Kombat X (Steam)

> Be Lhama > Hyped for MK X > It comes out for pre-order on steam > Check wallet > R$150 must do. > Open steam > Check MK X price > The price is R$220 > Premium Edition? R$299.99! > But why? > GTA V is R$99.99 > I don't want GTA! I want MK ;-; > I cri evrytiem Really... it's really weird...
  13. Lhama

Casual How do you like your hair?

I gotta share a sad story with all of you guys. I had a magnificent hair. It was so beautiful, but I got a good grade in the test to apply to colleges. And when you manage to get accepted, males shave their hair to celebrate. I got accepted. My friends got rid of my hair. I don't know if I...
  14. Lhama

Yey

Yey
  15. Lhama

Kill it before it lays eggs! uuhh... I mean >.> Nice haircut <. <

Kill it before it lays eggs! uuhh... I mean >.> Nice haircut <. <
  16. Lhama

show us your pets!

That's Apollo! The cute Schnauzer~ It's my uncle's dog, but he stays with me when my uncles goes on a trip or has to travel for business (every month). He loves to take pictures by the way :3
  17. Lhama

Lhama's buildings

Thanks. And yeah :3
  18. Lhama

Megaland's Landmarks

They are ok, I guess... There's a lot to improve x3 In my opinion, symmetry make the builds a bit boring. The structure can be. But placing the same furniture on both sides is eh... PS.: Doesn't matter if you built these with a modded client to get resources. I do that too. And if you can...
  19. Lhama

I see... I was thinking of the character (Marshall from Adventure Time) that I use on my avatar...

I see... I was thinking of the character (Marshall from Adventure Time) that I use on my avatar in a less festive theme x3 Have found lots of pics, none of them really catch my eye tbh... But its fine if you don't get interested ~ ^-^
Back
Top Bottom