Search results for query: *

• Users: lauly
  • Order by date
  1. lauly

Favorite NPC?

I wish you both the best.
  2. lauly

Game Mechanics Smart Cursor for Paint/other things

I built an amazing structure not really and realized it wasn't as deep of a color as I wanted. I began to paint, enabling smart cursor but realizing.. what? There's no smart cursor for paint ;(. Seems like a good idea to me. If you have a paintbrush equipped, you should be able to smart-paint...
  3. lauly

PC Sup

Me too man! What's your youtube channel? I always love me some new terraria content! :D
  4. lauly

Hey all ! (^)>

me too!
  5. lauly

PC I wish to show what I've built. Feel free to join in.

Lihzahrd Temple for my witch doctor to live in. Inspired by pedguin. (every armor I used in that world along the top, and top weapons for each highest class at the far right) Battle Tower, ish. For grinding during blood moons, solar eclipses, or other invasion-type events. A small little...
  6. lauly

Mobile Watsonisawesome TerrariaPE EXPERT! (Ask me questions!)

I honestly suck at mobile edition. I could barely defeat the EoC. People good at and able to use the controls well on PE are like Gods. So hats off to you sir. :redspin:
  7. lauly

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

I have yet to receive a Paladin's Hammer/Shield so, that's something to grind for I guess. I have yet to receive an axe legitly :red: I need to grind the frost moon more. Everything obtained from the frost moon I have cheated in except the razorpine ;( Blizzard Staff is my favorite weapon, I...
  8. lauly

PC What's your favorite word ? And why ?

My favorite word is Judaism. I love many religion-related words, for the reason they are all mostly fun to say. Oh, you meant sword? Hmmm... I have to either say True Night's Edge or the classic Night's Edge. No autoswing but I love the sprites and the True Night's Edge has a great animation.
  9. lauly

PC Favorite boss?

1) This has taken me awhile to think of... so hard to decide between Queen Bee, Skeletron, or Eye of Cthulhu. Or maybe Eater of Worlds... I give up on deciding. 2) Plantera. The music is amazing, she's a great fight, decently difficult. Favorite boss of all. 3) Duke Fishron, probably...
  10. lauly

good morning, afternoon, evening terrarians!

good morning, afternoon, evening terrarians!
  11. lauly

Favorite NPC?

My favorite is "The Creation of the Guide" Guide on the left, Red on the right. Pure art. :redspin:
  12. lauly

Favorite NPC?

Can't argue there. So useful early game once you get the musket/undertaker. Bullets are cheap and deal tons of damage, best way to go for most early game bosses probably. :dryadtongue:
  13. lauly

Favorite NPC?

"you blew up the bottom floor again? god Dias, what have I told you about fighting with Andre in my house?"
  14. lauly

Favorite NPC?

I hope those illegal gun parts are the only illegal thing he sells...
  15. lauly

goodnight guys, great start to the new forums! can't wait to spend countless hours browsing and...

goodnight guys, great start to the new forums! can't wait to spend countless hours browsing and posting now! <3
  16. lauly

Favorite NPC?

Shurikens are always useful! What if the eye spawns randomly and you have nothing to combat him with! You can't swing your torches at him, shurikens every day ;)
  17. lauly

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

787, I'm so close to 800 I can taste it.
  18. lauly

Favorite NPC?

Just wait til they can actually interact with us and do something other than walk around aimlessly! :confused:
  19. lauly

Favorite NPC?

"please, Katana, please please please... dynasty wood. again. thanks for being useless."
  20. lauly

Favorite NPC?

I understand this, but I like to think he does more than summon the wall or open the door for zombies. At least he knows everything about every recipe ;(
Back
Top Bottom