Search results for query: *

1. SovereignVis

Game Mechanics Hang Lanterns and Chandeliers from chains, ropes, vines, etc...

So has anyone made this suggestion yet? If not, then why not? You can do it in other games and you might not always want the light source in your buildings so high if you have a room with a very high ceiling.
  2. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #81

One of these days, I'm going to make something really awesome for this Compendium thingy.
  3. SovereignVis

How do I create a Texture Pack?

I too would like to make my own texture pack. Well maybe not a full texture pack, but I never really liked the backgrounds in the game and I would like to make my own. Also don't use GIMP, it sucks! XD I would highly recommend you use 'Krita' if Photoshop is not an option for you.
  4. SovereignVis

Showcase [Showcase] Some Compact Designs of Decimal Counters with 7-Segment Display

So you want something like this then? It's doable, but it will take some time to wire up all the wire combinations to the logic gates.
  5. SovereignVis

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Damn, I already have so many good ideas for this, but I won't be able to enter due to the requirements. `:(
  6. SovereignVis

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

Okay... Well this is how I have the core of my randomizer setup. The very bottom line has all the lamps on to have the whole thing turn ON/OFF the line above that has every other lamp on. The line above that every 2 lamps on, then the next line up every 4 lamps, then 8, 16, etc... They are all...
  7. SovereignVis

What?... Making a randomizer is easy. Didn't you see my post on page 8, post #149? I started working on some random number generators but never got around to finishing them. I made one that when from 1-4, 1-6, 1-8, but I stilled needed to do 1-10, 1-12, 1-20, and maybe even 1-100. XD
  8. SovereignVis

Is that it? . . . I have a whole map just for wiring stuff on it. Also that 5 being display there, is that like a reverse 7 segment display? Can it display numbers 0-9? And why would you make it like that? would like to see what you did for the wiring on that one. XD
  9. SovereignVis

Mr Creamy's Terraria Completionism

Yeah, it tells you they are coming from one direction, but they really attack from both sides.
  10. SovereignVis

Terraria is just weird, because the sun rises on the left and sets on the right. XD
  11. SovereignVis

Yeah, that also means the 'East Coast' is actually the 'West Coast'. XD
  12. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #76

One of these days, when I have some free time. I'm going to make something really awesome for this creation-compendium thingy.
  13. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #75

One of these days, when I have the time. I will make something really awesome for this creation-compendium thingy.
  14. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #74

Where is it you have seen my art work? XD
  15. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #74

One of these days, when I have some more free time. I'm going to create something really awesome for this creation compendium thingy.
  16. SovereignVis

CC Creation Compendium #73

One of these days when I have the time, I'm going to make something really awesome for this Creation Compendium thingy.
  17. SovereignVis

I was working on a massive randomizer for a map that I have still never got around to finishing. I think if I remember right it had 192 outputs. I had also made a smaller setup for a random number generator. It looked somewhat like this. This setup worked great for the random number...
  18. SovereignVis

No problem. It is really weird how the Wiki would try to explain it with "(A->B), on (A<-B), on (A<-->B)" and not have a diagram labeling things with A and B.
  19. SovereignVis

I see, so what you are saying is you don't get that part on what the Wiki says? 1) I guess the "ONE"-way wire is a little misleading because there is at least 3 wires. It should really say "one-way signal". Signals can't travel up a logic gate to effect any wires connected to an input/logic...
  20. SovereignVis

Not sure I fully understand what you are asking. It would help if you drew a diagram. But wires that are connected only to the output of a logic gate can't affect the wires that are only connected to the logic gate lamps. So they are one way. Also technically wires in Terraria don't have an...
Back
Top Bottom