Search results for query: *

1. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

awsome! cant wait for the next update! tbh, I'm hoping for the inclusion of the old ones army event
  2. LightningSpark

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

ehhh, I'd prefer an option to change the way to jump with the left stick back to how it was. itd make ranged and caster combat much smoother dont get me wrong, double tapping up to jump on PC, or even consoles, can work well, but on mobile it just doesnt flow well while also trying to dodge...
  3. LightningSpark

Razer Chroma Support

Any update on the mobile update?
  4. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Hey, i just got a new phone, so i saved all my chars and my worlds to the cloud with the back up feature, and now i cant access them. I went from a samsung galaxy S5 to a galaxy S7. Can anyone help me?
  5. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

^ there havent been any recent updates. So it isnt a new problem.
  6. LightningSpark

My entry for CC #41: the Lunar Phazar...

My entry for CC #41: the Lunar Phazar http://img09.deviantart.net/f8d8/i/2016/263/d/6/lunar_phazar_by_vespereagl-daicgny.png
  7. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

I got mine after maybe 50-60 attempts, its pretty much just luck(and numbers/programing)
  8. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Im not having the bed issue, im using obsidean beds on 2 worlds, and they both work, if that helps any.
  9. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Anything new?
  10. LightningSpark

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I cant wait for the Vortex armor!
  11. LightningSpark

OMG!!! SERIOUSLY, STOP COMPLAINING! The old gens are being left behind because they cant handle it, just like Destiny, just like Halo 5, and a crap ton of other games. Deal with it and be glad you have the game at all! Nobody forced them to port it to consoles or mobile or the 3ds! and quite...
  12. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Any news on a fix for the new bugs yet?
  13. LightningSpark

Well, with all the fighting going on, im just gald we are gonna have a 1.3 update on mobile. But i was wondering, with this "reset", does that mean we will have to start over from scratch?
  14. LightningSpark

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Game is broken from this update! i cant even load a world!
Back
Top Bottom