Search results for query: *

1. FineHyperion950

NPCs & Enemies Cultist NPC

Thanks !
  2. FineHyperion950

Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

I have 2 things to say, first it looks so fuc**** cool, the shininess makes it look even more badass. Second, have you ever thought of make the armor a little bit burn ? I mean, it's METEOR armor, I like it more shiny, but just saying So in conclusion, amazing work my friend !!
  3. FineHyperion950

Nah it's good, I just wanted to do an good old classic pun :D
  4. FineHyperion950

NPCs & Enemies Cultist NPC

I like the idea but what if the NPC was instead using the yellow robe already in the game ?
  5. FineHyperion950

Yeah you're right, my pun commerce hasn't been so COOL lately :merchantgrin:
  6. FineHyperion950

What can i do for you sir? ;) Oh I just want to be proven this is Mad's Workshop if you could show me your MAD drawing skills :merchantwink:(pun included) But no, for real, it's been an really long time you guys ! So happy to see this forum is still alive and well :merchantsigh:
  7. FineHyperion950

Good to see you too my out-of-the-planet friend

Good to see you too my out-of-the-planet friend
  8. FineHyperion950

Wow, so there are still people here ? Though it was an ghost town. But yeah you're totally...

Wow, so there are still people here ? Though it was an ghost town. But yeah you're totally right, at least I remember them, thank you for your comment Doc, it helps me get tru my endless cycles of crippling depression Have an nice day
  9. FineHyperion950

Being an long time since I was here....brings back memories....good ones too

Being an long time since I was here....brings back memories....good ones too
  10. FineHyperion950

Hey is this Mad's Workshop ? I would like to speak with the manager, I have some long talks about the past to have with him :merchantwink:
  11. FineHyperion950

PC TeamTerraria 3 - A Private 1.3.3 Multiplayer Server! (SIgnups)

Hours : 78 Age : 14 Reason : I have never played in a team before and it sounds fun ! most of the time I am with my friend but he's not good at all, another reason is that I need tips and tricks for amazing houses, I only build temporary houses for all the npc's then I blow the sh** out of...
  12. FineHyperion950

Take your time buddy ! It's looking amazing, from head to feet ! I dunno how to do photoshop, maybe one day...I will learn, every great artist should know that !
  13. FineHyperion950

It looks really great ! Good job friend !
  14. FineHyperion950

well that's really cool, you sure do know how to act like a bos...I mean, a leader ! keep going my friend, I see a bright future for this tread !
  15. FineHyperion950

Hell yeah ! 1.3.3 is live ! I mist absent my self, I just really need to be there (with my pc of curse) what about you guys ? *must...:redspin:ing autocorrect !
  16. FineHyperion950

That's a good spoiler right there M4D ! I wonder where is his other and...maybe saving an other population in an other galaxy far far away...I dunno... *hand...forgot that word...s***
  17. FineHyperion950

Here's a good pun (no, I lied) about me...I always been the "light" of the party...you know, god of light, anyone get it ? Forever alone :sigh:
  18. FineHyperion950

Nice drawing to you both guys, really awesome ! (Hey ! Where is my really crappy Photoshop image ? I really love puns too ! But I agree, The ice cube should have it instead...he's really "COOL" with everyone...badam tssssss...
  19. FineHyperion950

But that it means if I never get that stamp, I will be desintigrated ? Ahemm!...ok I do approve your power and friendliness with others...but by the moment you rage dosen't touch me...we will still be friends...
Back
Top Bottom