Search results for query: *

1. astrothe2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I can't find it in-game at all. The version I installed was one downloaded from the forums (I think it was the first message in this thread!) However, every mod in the mod browser says 52 years ago which makes me think that it's an issue with my Mod Browser? Is there a way to switch to...
  2. astrothe2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is cheat sheet going to come to the new version of tModLoader? Can't find it in Mod Browser and it said it was not compatible because it was outdated when I tried to install it manually ;-; Edit: Specifically it says it was built for tModLoader v0.11.8.3 and that I'm currently using...
  3. astrothe2

Biomes & Nature Mechanical Biome!

Oh okay. Yeah that would be pretty cool. Cool idea!
  4. astrothe2

I guess that that is a little OP, maybe they should just drop hallowed ore instead... I read through that, I guess those would fit into the biome pretty well, but what do mean by "The mini bosses?"
  5. astrothe2

I guess... Maybe that would overflow the world.
  6. astrothe2

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

Wow yes! This is very cool. Also, I'm guessing that you still get souls of light?
  7. astrothe2

I don't know... It's also just kind of cool to have...
  8. astrothe2

Yes. Thanks! True, the thing is, it's not super big, maybe it should be it can't spawn in an already existing biome.
  9. astrothe2

After you kill your first mechanical boss, a small random underground section of the world becomes mechanized. After the second boss, it starts spreading slowly, and then after the third boss, it spreads faster. All ores are tuned into hallowed ore, which obviously can be smelted into hallowed...
  10. astrothe2

Cant Find Plantera bulbs

Good! I think that you need a moderator to lock a thread, but I'm new to the forums too, so I'm not sure.
  11. astrothe2

Weapons & Equip Sharkscale Armor: A yoyo-based armor

Also, I've thought of a cool yoyo to go with the armor set. The "Fin Spin" It's crafted from 12 Shark Scales and 4 Shark Fins. It does 100 base damage, and after a 2 seconds when spinning, it forms a small whirlpool making enemies get pulled towards it.
  12. astrothe2

Weapons & Equip Sharkscale Armor: A yoyo-based armor

One trick should be walk the dog, you basically drag the yoyo along the ground into the enemy. This is a pretty cool idea!
  13. astrothe2

Weapons & Equip A Proper Closure to the Terra Blade Line

I guess that's true, maybe the base damage should be lowered but this is supposed to be stronger than meow see, maybe 204 base damage?
  14. astrothe2

Sprites A Few Summoner Additions!

You have great ideas! These should be added into the game!
  15. astrothe2

Weapons & Equip A Proper Closure to the Terra Blade Line

I feel like the Terra blade should be the strongest sword in the game, but it wouldn't make sense because of how there's swords that must be gotten endgame so here's my idea; Rare drop(maybe 8-9%) from moon lord: Celestial Swordedge It can be crafted with the Terra blade to make the Celestial...
  16. astrothe2

PC Do you use the gemiki mod ?

I don't use mods and I don't think I ever will. Mods and other stuff like that always have an issue when I try to use them in minecraft, and terraria is to important to me to risk messing it up, and I hate having to search the Internet trying to figure out problems. However, I've seen the...
  17. astrothe2

PC Underground Desert update

A new boss maybe? I feel like the desert, snow, hallow, and mushroom biomes all need their own bosses.
  18. astrothe2

Cant Find Plantera bulbs

Even terraria can have glitches. One time on mobile there was a weird floating demon altar, and I tried to place a platform under it and it disappeared! So yeah, it happens to all of us.
  19. astrothe2

Favorite Boss Tournament Round 1

By the way, voting ends Sunday, August 21, 2016, and Round 2 will begin Monday, August 22.
Back
Top Bottom