Search results for query: *

• Users: astrothe2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. astrothe2

Biomes & Nature Mechanical Biome!

After you kill your first mechanical boss, a small random underground section of the world becomes mechanized. After the second boss, it starts spreading slowly, and then after the third boss, it spreads faster. All ores are tuned into hallowed ore, which obviously can be smelted into hallowed...
  2. astrothe2

Weapons & Equip A Proper Closure to the Terra Blade Line

I feel like the Terra blade should be the strongest sword in the game, but it wouldn't make sense because of how there's swords that must be gotten endgame so here's my idea; Rare drop(maybe 8-9%) from moon lord: Celestial Swordedge It can be crafted with the Terra blade to make the Celestial...
  3. astrothe2

Terraria Ideas

So, as we all know, Terraria PC has had its last major update, but minor updates are still coming out. 1.3.2 just released this July, and 1.3.3 should release next mont, and plenty of new features will be added. And I want to see what other people think should be added, as I have a few ideas...
  4. astrothe2

Favorite Boss Tournament Round 1

Simply vote for one boss in each of these match ups. Eye of Cthulu vs Eater of Worlds Skeleton vs Queen Bee Wall of Flesh vs Kimg Slime Brain of Cthulu vs The Destroyer The Twins vs Skeletron Prime Plantera vs Golem Duke Fishron vs Lunatic Cultist Celestial Pillars vs Moon Lord P.s. I know not...
Back
Top Bottom