Search results for query: *

1. sodapone🌳

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I can't say I knew Jason well at all, but seeing just how many of my closest friends have had such great or even life-changing interactions with him, and are now so devastated by this news, is just utterly heartbreaking. Hard to believe someone so great, who meant so much to so many, could be...
  2. sodapone🌳

I find corruption spawning after being the WOF so stupid

Yeah, it's always been this way, but I can see how the lack of access to TEdit makes it an even bigger pain for you as a console player. But I guess it is what it is; there's a reason why only 0.1% of players on Steam have unlocked the achievement for completely purifying a world. Have you...
  3. sodapone🌳

i logged 100 hours in this game in just one week LMAO

i logged 100 hours in this game in just one week LMAO
  4. sodapone🌳

it's my favourite weapon, in any game, ever. no other weapon has made me feel the things the...

it's my favourite weapon, in any game, ever. no other weapon has made me feel the things the zenith made me feel. i don't even care about its function and stats; that emotion i get from what it stands for makes it one of the most beautiful things i've ever experienced in a video game.
  5. sodapone🌳

and i'm sad, because you need the sort of history that terraria has in order for such a...

and i'm sad, because you need the sort of history that terraria has in order for such a meaningful thing as this to happen. and it's vanishingly unlikely that any other game will ever have that same history to make it happen. so the zenith truly is a one-of-a-kind weapon. other weapons can copy...
  6. sodapone🌳

thinking back on this, i don't think i quite kept tabs, but i'm pretty sure i used my first...

thinking back on this, i don't think i quite kept tabs, but i'm pretty sure i used my first character's annoying copper shortsword too so that's me having crafted the zenith with my first character, in my first world, using my first ever sword and the sort of emotion you get when you do...
  7. sodapone🌳

it's been a while

it's been a while
  8. sodapone🌳

Items Mud bombs

Heck yeah! Stone bombs would be cool too; anything that aids with fast terraforming.
  9. sodapone🌳

Working as Designed Zapinator Bug

Yep, that's intentional. The Zapinator is based off the NES Zapper, which was known for being unreliable and inconsistent.
  10. sodapone🌳

Okay, now that's impressive lol

Okay, now that's impressive lol
  11. sodapone🌳

Thanks. I just really wanted to say how I felt about the Zenith.

Thanks. I just really wanted to say how I felt about the Zenith.
  12. sodapone🌳

I feel like most people will look at the Zenith and think of it as a power trip on top of power...

I feel like most people will look at the Zenith and think of it as a power trip on top of power trips--and they're not wrong; it's incredibly extra, being post-Moon Lord with DPS and reach that would make Rangers and Mages cry. But the way it presents itself makes it feel like the culmination of...
  13. sodapone🌳

The feeling I got when crafting the Zenith with my very first character, in my very first world...

The feeling I got when crafting the Zenith with my very first character, in my very first world, using the weapons I had gathered over my 7 years of playing this game... It was a feeling I never had experienced before when playing any video game, ever.
  14. sodapone🌳

i just haven't really had any big ideas for it lately i do play it though

i just haven't really had any big ideas for it lately i do play it though
  15. sodapone🌳

this update is looking to be pretty neato

this update is looking to be pretty neato
  16. sodapone🌳

imagine seeing only half a trailer; this meme was made by the watched the trailer on youtube gang

imagine seeing only half a trailer; this meme was made by the watched the trailer on youtube gang
  17. sodapone🌳

https://youtu.be/DAASu6cIWwY

https://youtu.be/DAASu6cIWwY
  18. sodapone🌳

[img]

19. sodapone🌳

It is. I'm heartbroken, man; he deserved to keep making songs while he was still young.

It is. I'm heartbroken, man; he deserved to keep making songs while he was still young.
  20. sodapone🌳

wowaka, the artist behind songs such as Rolling Girl and World's End Dance Hall, has died of...

wowaka, the artist behind songs such as Rolling Girl and World's End Dance Hall, has died of heart failure at 31. He was taken too soon...
Back
Top Bottom