Search results for query: *

1. Shinden-EX

[ATTACH]

2. Shinden-EX

ofcourse i run the most hardcore runs. i will fear no run because my hk skill & experience...

ofcourse i run the most hardcore runs. i will fear no run because my hk skill & experience confort me even 2 the day of mydeath.
  3. Shinden-EX

that is the most pointless quote ever. it tells nothing. even engels had better quotes than this.

that is the most pointless quote ever. it tells nothing. even engels had better quotes than this.
  4. Shinden-EX

PC Universium

no thank you ^^
  5. Shinden-EX

It's not that interesting, he just wasn't talking because he was busy trying to survive.

It's not that interesting, he just wasn't talking because he was busy trying to survive.
  6. Shinden-EX

This also applies very well to Terraria.[ATTACH]

This also applies very well to Terraria.
  7. Shinden-EX

People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want the illusions they live in...

People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want the illusions they live in destroyed.
  8. Shinden-EX

Habits in games

in 2019 i developed a habit to take terraria steam screenshots every couple of minutes. now i've got 22000 terraria screenshots.
  9. Shinden-EX

What is the closest thing to a list of the most skilled Terrarians?

What is the closest thing to a list of the most skilled Terrarians?
  10. Shinden-EX

Can you please explain what this map is about? I got too annoyed halfway through the video and...

Can you please explain what this map is about? I got too annoyed halfway through the video and couldn't make it to the end.
  11. Shinden-EX

It is, just not a big thing by any means.

It is, just not a big thing by any means.
  12. Shinden-EX

@Cherry_Chan im glad you asked. i'm like, the best player you'll ever meet! but if i were to...

@Cherry_Chan im glad you asked. i'm like, the best player you'll ever meet! but if i were to reply seriously, i'm a person that has been playing hardcore terraria for over 3 years now. i also do pvp, teach people how to get good and own a clan. and so I came onto TCF, scouting for skilled players.
  13. Shinden-EX

ah. i've fought hackers using these sdust dragon hacks in pvp so it triggers my fight or flight...

ah. i've fought hackers using these sdust dragon hacks in pvp so it triggers my fight or flight instincts
  14. Shinden-EX

...about the 2021 November unrusted Shinden-EX. I'm not talking about the 2020 July blue vanity...

...about the 2021 November unrusted Shinden-EX. I'm not talking about the 2020 July blue vanity Shinden-EX either. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2019 December post-TT 100% power Shinden-EX with the full shadow dye quickswapping Menacing prefixed armor set (being capable of both Explosive...
  15. Shinden-EX

Is there a player that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Shinden-EX? Let alone defeat him. And I'm...

Is there a player that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Shinden-EX? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about...
  16. Shinden-EX

Is that a hacker?

Is that a hacker?
  17. Shinden-EX

imagine watching anime that isn't dbz or naruto

imagine watching anime that isn't dbz or naruto
  18. Shinden-EX

PC Insane seed I just found. Lol

No need to be offended, for it's not a thing that belongs to you. It is merely a world seed that makes progression easier. lol
  19. Shinden-EX

I dunno, ask the Speedrun community, I'm sure they have a lot of great seeds listed. Or just use an internet browser.
  20. Shinden-EX

That's not a very impressive seed, sorry to disappoint. It's lucky, yes, but there's nothing too extraordinary from what I can tell. If you're rolling for good seeds, you should still keep on going.
Back
Top Bottom