Search results for query: *

1. OneEyedWolf

Golden ring thing?

Does anyone know what that golden solar looking circle forcefield thing is? I just seen it on a let's play but can't find it anywhere not even a picture on the wiki. P.s it's not the coin dropper this is like a set bonus or equip of some sort
  2. OneEyedWolf

Newbie help thread

This thread is for new players that might need help on anything terraria wise.. post your question and I or the dedicated community will help you!
  3. OneEyedWolf

New 1.3.3 items

1.3.3 just dropped tried looking up the new items on the wiki and they don't exist yet.... so please post what they look like here when you find them!
  4. OneEyedWolf

Nymph question

I've been looking online and for the nymph the wiki said cavern layer, but then everyone says it's not cavern, it's underground. So would someone clear this up for me? I'm trying for the metal detector, just don't want to waste time in the wrong layer,.... any help is appreciated
  5. OneEyedWolf

Just lost everything

I tried to delete an old character slot that was blank, then it deleted EVERY character I had, all were end game characters. This has happened before and I located the file in the recycle bin and in my documents, but this time the files exist no where. I'm really getting discouraged with this...
  6. OneEyedWolf

Does your significant other fight you over the PC to play terraria?

Am I the only person fighting with my girlfriend on who gets to play?
  7. OneEyedWolf

Which blocks/bricks do you like to build with?

I'm starting again in expert mode, I want this next world to look luxurious, could anyone post which blocks/walls/bricks that you like using when building in your world. There's a ton of blocks so I need your help!
  8. OneEyedWolf

Which event to do first?

I would like some feedback on what to do next in the correct order. All pre hard mode bosses are beaten, in hard mode I've beaten all 3 bosses, plantera, then the golem, then I beat the martians, what do I go for now? The Duke? Pumpkin moon? Etc... all feedback is appreciated.
  9. OneEyedWolf

Good steam games under 10

Could anyone post what you think are the best steam games 10 and under? I had 20 bought terraria and now have 10 left and don't know what to buy, I'm looking for an offline experience. Not online only.
  10. OneEyedWolf

Post your 1.3.2 beach houses here

I would like to get some ideas from the PC community on "beach" houses. I'm currently working on one, and need inspiration. Thanks
  11. OneEyedWolf

Character to recycle bin issues

Lost my character, did the plr name switch and now Everytime I log out and try to play the next day my character is nowhere to be found, that's because Its going to the recycle bin, does anyone have any fix for this? Really can't progress until it's fixed, had to redo the same thing then it...
Back
Top Bottom