Search results for query: *

1. ZeroWalker

Honestly what´s up with the world gen ??

Well after spending 2 days and remade a medium map 200 times I manage to get a rely nice map where 2 corruptions are at the same spot as far right as you can go and the dungon on the far left man never been so happy. Just a shame I can´t build jack all, so my world is mostly empty all it has...
  2. ZeroWalker

Yeah that sounds like an idea make some bioms optimal when ceatring a new world just like you can pick Crimson or Corruption. I mean im glad that there is allot but it also becomes a problem that it becomes to much it just becomes a mess to much can be bad instead of good. I love how terraria...
  3. ZeroWalker

Well maybe change the size of all maps would help and I mean as 11clock said we have pylons now making traversing maps better so enlarging the maps spacing out everything would make more sense. Instead of everything cluttered so close it just becomes a damn mess I mean they have this HUGE damn...
  4. ZeroWalker

This must be me but I think they random world gen need to be changed I made 50 maps now to find something not messed up but nope. I tried both medium and small I mostly want small one the others are way to big. Anyway the problem I find is getting 3 or 4 random sized deserts in 1 small map or...
  5. ZeroWalker

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

This is some great knew looking forward to the game but to be honest I wish it was on early acess right now hehe seams so fun just of what you guys have shown.
Back
Top Bottom