Search results for query: *

1. Z0MG Pixelz

So, about that 1.3.1 update...

Yeah, maybe, but I thought there was different developers working on Terraria right now.
  2. Z0MG Pixelz

So, about that 1.3.1 update...

Hey, how's it goin. I don't want to seem impatient or like I'm nagging the devs, I know they work hard. Just wondering what's going on, because it seems like it's been a while since there was any news on the progress of the update. I honestly thought it was supposed to be out by now, but I'm...
  3. Z0MG Pixelz

Moon Lord in a nutshell.

I'm not sure what you're even talking about right now.
  4. Z0MG Pixelz

Clockwork Assault Rifle Is OVERPOWERED. I love it!

CAR is actually kinda :red:. I think even phoenix blaster is better.
  5. Z0MG Pixelz

Easy way to find martian probes?

There really is no "looking" for them. They have a random chance to spawn anywhere, any time on the surface. The best advice I can give you is to just be patient honestly.
  6. Z0MG Pixelz

So... What happened to summoner and fishing rod prefixes?

I'm not saying I don't apreciate the work that went into 1.3. It is indeed an amazing update. But I don't think it's unreasonable to be disappointed when announced features don't actually end up in the game. And ok, maybe baconfry's suggerstion was OP, but couldn't they have rebalanced it so...
  7. Z0MG Pixelz

So... What happened to summoner and fishing rod prefixes?

According to this spoiler thread, summon staff and fishing rod prefixes were supposed to bew added. Summoner staves still use mage prefixes as far as i can tell, and none of the rods I've acquired have ever had prefixes. Also flasks of frost and frost bullets aren't in the game either. What...
  8. Z0MG Pixelz

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

Yeah cause the Stardust Dragon Staff can totally be crafted before fighting the wall of flesh right?
  9. Z0MG Pixelz

Do strange plants grow out in space?

Yes. I've had strange plants grow on a dirt skybridge I built in space.
  10. Z0MG Pixelz

PC Souls of night

Nope, statue spawned mobs/critters don't drop souls.
  11. Z0MG Pixelz

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

RP as a sceptical person who doesn't believe in voodoo, throw the doll in anyway, claiming you weren't actually expecting it to kill the guide. From a RP perspective there's no way to know for sure that throwing the voodoo doll in the lava would kill the guide, right? Just make sure you don't...
  12. Z0MG Pixelz

Anyone else disappointed about throwing?

When I saw that throwing was given its own damage type and its very own armor set, I was delighted. Throwing is a very viable class throughout all of prehardmode, even wall of flesh. I was expecting it to become a fully fledged class. I was therefore disappointed to find that throwing got...
  13. Z0MG Pixelz

PC The Most Efficient Money farm in Terraria 1.3

2283x3=11415? Your math is kinda off. Still a decent money making method though.
  14. Z0MG Pixelz

Is it end of Terraria?

Nope. Golem has been in the game since Plantera was added.
  15. Z0MG Pixelz

Other 1.3 Proposed changes for each Class

Then mages have no pumpkin moon drop. Anyway, summoners don't need any direct damage weapon. They'd basically be mages with minions in that case. I see no problem at all with just using another class's weapons to deal extra damage.
  16. Z0MG Pixelz

Was this anyone elses reaction when they first encountered Martian Madness?

I have no :red:ing clue what you're trying to get at or how super mario 3d world relates to martian madness in any way.
  17. Z0MG Pixelz

PC 1.3 Changelog

I won't be too upset, considering all the other awesome stuff in 1.3, but idk how you can say you don't see it happening considering the evidence.
  18. Z0MG Pixelz

PC 1.3 Changelog

Well that settles it then. He didn't just say he's planning it, he said he already has it planned out. And considering that this will be the last big update Redigit works on, i'd say a hallow alt is all but confirmed for 1.3!
  19. Z0MG Pixelz

PC 1.3 Changelog

Idk, I kind of disagree. If corruption(which is hallow's opposite) has an alternate, then hallow should get an alternate to balance things out.
  20. Z0MG Pixelz

PC 1.3 Changelog

Yeah that makes sense. Hopefully we still get some other kind of hallow alternate that does follow the direction they want to take though.
Back
Top Bottom