Search results for query: *

1. Z0MG Pixelz

So, about that 1.3.1 update...

Hey, how's it goin. I don't want to seem impatient or like I'm nagging the devs, I know they work hard. Just wondering what's going on, because it seems like it's been a while since there was any news on the progress of the update. I honestly thought it was supposed to be out by now, but I'm...
  2. Z0MG Pixelz

So... What happened to summoner and fishing rod prefixes?

According to this spoiler thread, summon staff and fishing rod prefixes were supposed to bew added. Summoner staves still use mage prefixes as far as i can tell, and none of the rods I've acquired have ever had prefixes. Also flasks of frost and frost bullets aren't in the game either. What...
  3. Z0MG Pixelz

Anyone else disappointed about throwing?

When I saw that throwing was given its own damage type and its very own armor set, I was delighted. Throwing is a very viable class throughout all of prehardmode, even wall of flesh. I was expecting it to become a fully fledged class. I was therefore disappointed to find that throwing got...
  4. Z0MG Pixelz

PC Find mining tedious? Want to be able to build more freely? Clicklock is the answer!

That's right! The power to enhance your gameplay experience is in your hands! See, if you go into your mouse settings, you'll find something called "clicklock". This amazing little feature let's you mine and build and chop trees, basically hands free! Is it cheating? I dunno, depends on your...
  5. Z0MG Pixelz

Let's start up Plug.DJ again!

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right section, but I'm in the plug.dj room right now, come join and play whatever! plug.dj/terraria Really want to start this up again. It's awesome to be able to share music with each other :) Going to try to do this every night, really wanna revive this...
  6. Z0MG Pixelz

Butts

Hey what's up, I'm Z0MG Pixelz. Hope to have lots of good tims on these new forums! Later.
Back
Top Bottom