Search results for query: *

1. Lunatic Lobbyist

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

Nope, they are definitely NOT from me. I'll certainly be mentioning it here first once they're going up on the workshop, and my presentation/thumbnails will look A LOT nicer. Haha. Also I will not be uploading anything anywhere until this pack is fully-updated (which it nearly is... slowly...
  2. Lunatic Lobbyist

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

Yep! Looks a bit different due to your pack combo, but you're looking good! 👍
  3. Lunatic Lobbyist

If you're looking to get help, it's to your benefit to be a LOT more specific as to the actual problem you're having. I'm going to assume you can't get the texture pack to show up in-game. IF you're playing Terraria on PC, have Terraria updated properly, AND have texture packs enabled and...
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist

Our exchange was just a month ago. :p But the answer to your question is... life happened. I used to have more free time -- then last year I got a new and somewhat demanding job, so I've had very little free time to tend to my creative hobbies and side projects. Sometimes even the most...
  5. Lunatic Lobbyist

Yes it's true that you no longer need the separate water file after a recent update, where they've changed how textures work in 1.4. However this is a new change, as there was no other way to get it to work prior. As far as I know the old method is still needed for those playing modded, and I...
  6. Lunatic Lobbyist

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Yep... Terraria 1.4.1.2 did some cruel and unexpected witchcraft on custom wavebanks. You can do what I did -- I currently halted updates to the game on Steam in order to keep my wavebanks working for now. :sigh:
  7. Lunatic Lobbyist

Texture Pack The Zoologist Virus (Work-In-Progress)

Because she already has "the virus." :D
  8. Lunatic Lobbyist

Yes, what you say near the end is important. If you're seeing brighter-colored water tiles along the sides of solid blocks, it means this texture pack is working, however the separate water file is not installed correctly. It's unfortunate how many Youtube videos I've seen using/featuring...
  9. Lunatic Lobbyist

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Everything is looking phenomenal! Also as a texture pack creator and user, thank you so much for including an option to use your mod without forcing replacement textures. Although that WoF looks so incredibly-amazing I'm not sure I can resist! :eek:
  10. Lunatic Lobbyist

Other 1.4 Graphical Fix -- Allow for an option to keep background elements same scale/resolution as the foreground

In Terraria 1.3.5 and all versions prior to my knowledge, all background elements were the same scaling/resolution (same pixel size and clarity) as foreground elements. The player, the ground you walk on, NPC's etc were all the same resolution as the background. Everything was uniform in...
  11. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thank you so much for continuing to update this already-top-notch mod! That Ancient Rat is adorable. 👍
  12. Lunatic Lobbyist

Wavebank JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Terraria 1.4 Music Modpack

No problem at all, better late than never! The pack sounds great -- while it's huge departure from vanilla in terms of style, I like the high-energy and I'm sure Jojo fans will enjoy it. Thanks for creating and sharing! :)
  13. Lunatic Lobbyist

Wavebank JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Terraria 1.4 Music Modpack

Mind just putting the link here in the thread so people don't have to go through Youtube as an extra step?
  14. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

@ThatGuyWhoUsesXray Good questions -- assuming most of which can be answered soon. I'm also concerned with the new structures etc, how they will impact progression. Mods that add a bunch of new surface structures are kind of a pet-peeve of mine (just don't like much pre-made content...
  15. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Because... they aren't active. If they choose to come back and update their work here, they will do so when they choose to -- so they aren't 'avoiding' you or anyone else... it's just life. Modding and sharing content is done out of passion and kindness -- there is no obligation to you or...
  16. Lunatic Lobbyist

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Just going to reiterate -- this mod truly has the greatest music out there, in both terms of quality and style-continuity with Terraria's vanilla soundtrack. 👍
  17. Lunatic Lobbyist

Texture Pack Alternate Zoologists

Oh, that's not the reason it hasn't been uploaded yet -- I just haven't worked on it since then so it's not finished. I'll upload it publicly or let you know when I do.
  18. Lunatic Lobbyist

That was mine. I had the thread taken completely down due to childish drama that seems to keep derailing some Zoologist texture pack threads... a bit like what happened here sadly. For some, this stuff can really screw with your motivation to create and share your work publicly. However I do...
  19. Lunatic Lobbyist

Texture Pack Wall Of Guide

...think I saw this in an anime once... or twice. Love it.
  20. Lunatic Lobbyist

No, it hasn't. None of us (forum moderators included) could possibly specify what her race/ethnicity is supposed to be, since this has never been stated in any official capacity, nor should it be. The only characteristic we have is her brown/tan skin, which defines nothing in itself (she...
Back
Top Bottom