Search results for query: *

1. Wigglesniff

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

My thumb got sore scrolling through the changelog... enough said.
  2. Wigglesniff

Yo-Yo Playthrough 1.3.0.3

Looking for 2 other people or so to do a playthrough solely using yo-yos. Whether expert or normal mode depends on what the people I'm playing with would want. If you would be interested, send me a PM including some details of yourself. Ages ~17 would be prefered. I will be leaving until ~ 3PM...
  3. Wigglesniff

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Exploration Explorer - Travel to both Oceans That's Low - Reach the Underworld Skyward Bound - Open a Floating Island Chest Locksmith - Unlock a Dungeon Chest Death Mad Bomber - Blow yourself up Not so Friendly - Die to a Nymph HOT HOT HOT! - Die due to On Fire! Sleeping with the Fish - Drown...
  4. Wigglesniff

Casual Myers Briggs Personality Test

Interesting how most people on here are introverts.
  5. Wigglesniff

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

The conductor made sure to orchestrate that.
  6. Wigglesniff

I can't say that was the most instrumental comment I've seen, but it beat some others.
  7. Wigglesniff

Thanks for keeping me in tune with the update.
  8. Wigglesniff

Biomes & Nature Enhancing the original biomes

Well played RNG, well played.
  9. Wigglesniff

Fair enough :P I'd still be happy even if they didn't have loot though. Just has a LAN party with some people... We ran a medium world and got two pyramids contains a sandstorm and magic carpet. Luck of the optimistic?
  10. Wigglesniff

I like this idea. Any extra variety that can be added to worldgen is always welcomed... it adds a nice way of spicing things up. Pyramids, Underground Cabins, Giant Trees, Floating Islands, Jungle Shrines, and Hell Houses are all great examples of this.
  11. Wigglesniff

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Glad to see this on here! Congrats on the release.
  12. Wigglesniff

Casual In an all-out war, would Voldemort or Sauron win?

I think you guys are giving a total lack of credit to the number of death eaters at Voldemort's disposal. In the 7th movie, when they are attacking the castle, the camera can't even capture all of the death eaters in a shot... well over around 100 which is generally what is being said. I'd say...
  13. Wigglesniff

Profile picture courtesy of @Cireus

Profile picture courtesy of @Cireus
  14. Wigglesniff

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

Very nicely written. It's very admirable to see someone take such a long time to write an in-depth and resourceful guide towards a topic that not many are familiar with.
  15. Wigglesniff

Mobile Pre-Hardmode Mage Issues

Just a few magic weapons off the top of my head... waterbolt, bee gun, magic missile, demon scythe, flower of fire... all of which are very viable weapons pre-harmode. As for armor, you could go meteor armor and grab a space gun... that's also a very potent pre-harmode magic option.
  16. Wigglesniff

Other Idle Animations

Ah, I see what you mean. So your player could be tossing whatever item he's holding up and down or something like that.
  17. Wigglesniff

Other Idle Animations

Here's the link for anyone who hasn't seen it already: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-lively-world-terraria-1-3-spoilers-tcf-launch-event.342/
  18. Wigglesniff

Other Idle Animations

It was revealed that the Town NPCs would have more interaction with the environment in 1.3... i.e. sitting in chairs, talking with each other, etc
  19. Wigglesniff

Biomes & Nature Challenger's Ring

I don't see the point in having to kill a green slime with a copper shortsword to "start" the challenges, as it is essentially forcing the player to use a melee weapon before moving on towards picking another class that could very well not be melee. It would make more sense in my opinion to just...
  20. Wigglesniff

Official Dig Deeper!

Would make for a pretty great trailer imo.
Back
Top Bottom