Search results for query: *

1. Pure Entropy

Game Mechanics Change the Maximum Stack Size for all items to 999

I've already said that I don't think equipment should stack. I also don't see any purpose behind it. I believe the reason equipment doesn't stack is due to the stack limit data taking up the same value as the reforging prefix slot. That's the reason Bananarangs and Light Discs cannot...
  2. Pure Entropy

Game Mechanics Change the Maximum Stack Size for all items to 999

I would like to see all items (excluding equipment) be able to stack to 999. The Bananarangs and Light Discs are obviously limited for good reason. I know some people think this would somehow be unbalanced, but I can't think of a single scenario where having more than the current stack sizes...
  3. Pure Entropy

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I believe it is supposed to be the same size as 1.2 if not larger. I can't remember where I heard that though.
  4. Pure Entropy

Weapons & Equip Stacking Boomerangs - Making them Reforgable

I like the idea for the Light Discs and Bananarangs, but I'm not sure that the two chakrams need to be stacked. Anyway, I support this idea.
  5. Pure Entropy

Weapons & Equip Ichor And Cursed Gauntlets.

I really like this idea. I also like the sprites for the gauntlets (even though they are just recolors). Flasks basically do the same thing, but there's the Fire Gauntlet, Magma Stone, and the Flask of Fire, so it looks like the developers don't have a problem with having multiple items having...
  6. Pure Entropy

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I don't like to AFK so almost all of that is legitimate game playing.
  7. Pure Entropy

Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

I've been wanting something like this for awhile, so I definitely support your idea.
Back
Top Bottom