Search results for query: *

1. notjustinbailey

ANYONE INTERESTED IN 3DS HOMEBREW INSTALL IRONFALL INVASION ON THE 3DS ESHOP FOR FREE NOW. EVEN...

ANYONE INTERESTED IN 3DS HOMEBREW INSTALL IRONFALL INVASION ON THE 3DS ESHOP FOR FREE NOW. EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED NOW.
  2. notjustinbailey

PC Who Gives A Shop? Selling Pre-Hardmode Items For A Low Price!

Your shipping fee is ridiculous. With how easy it is to just send a friend request and join a world or find a server it shouldn't be more than 5-10 gold, or free.
  3. notjustinbailey

Mobile Easy effective Ectoplasm(money) farm!

The slimes aren't the ones dropping the Dungeon Spirits, they're just used to spawn the pumpkins from the Horseman's Blade that track monsters that do drop Dungeon Spirits.
  4. notjustinbailey

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I meant I had to trade with a friend.
  5. notjustinbailey

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I had to trade a damn Metal Detector from Nymphs for the Fisherman's Pocket Guide. I got two-three of the other ones each, but no Pocket Guide.
  6. notjustinbailey

NPCs & Enemies Expert Bosses need to be tweaked a bit.

1.3 Expert Mode started my first Bow playthrough. Destroyer takes 2 minutes with that Daedalus Storm Bow thing from Hallowed Chests and Jester Arrows. Plantera is easy with Chlorophyte Shotbow and Ichor arrows with a bit of space to fly around. Prime and Twins you just have to outrun with the...
  7. notjustinbailey

They haven't confirmed that. They just said you can join through Steam now. I seriously doubt...

They haven't confirmed that. They just said you can join through Steam now. I seriously doubt they'll host their own servers, it's just not plausible for a sandbox game.
  8. notjustinbailey

Expert Mode or Normal Mode?

I'm going to have a normal world for singleplayer and am encouraging my friends to do so too, but have an expert mode world for multiplayer but when we play together it'll be a bit more laid back. Everyone is going to be experiencing 1.3 at different times, so I'm not going to have two...
  9. notjustinbailey

100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Perhaps it's an extra slot to cycle through accessories with? I don't really know how to explain it. Like, a hotkey where you can switch two (or maybe more) accessories in your equipment so you still have to change them it's just more convenient. I don't know
  10. notjustinbailey

FOUR SWORDS AND METROID PRIME HUNTERS SUCCESSORS

FOUR SWORDS AND METROID PRIME HUNTERS SUCCESSORS
  11. notjustinbailey

video game

video game
  12. notjustinbailey

do you know what doom is? it's bloodier faster funner and better

do you know what doom is? it's bloodier faster funner and better
  13. notjustinbailey

What type of member are you?

I've been here since day one, and while I'm checking here almost every day I'm still pretty unknown to most people here. So I'm an inactive active member.
  14. notjustinbailey

does anyone play brutal doom

does anyone play brutal doom
  15. notjustinbailey

SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHEAP HOBBY QUICK!

SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHEAP HOBBY QUICK!
  16. notjustinbailey

Haha, I actually JUST got it to work. Booting the installer from USB never worked so I made a...

Haha, I actually JUST got it to work. Booting the installer from USB never worked so I made a new DVD and it runs fine! Just finishing up with Ubuntu to get drivers and I'm a Windows User once more. Good luck in fixing yours!
  17. notjustinbailey

Going to erase my ubuntu now. If my Windows usb drives end up not working back to Linux it is. Sigh.

Going to erase my ubuntu now. If my Windows usb drives end up not working back to Linux it is. Sigh.
  18. notjustinbailey

I thought I backed up my Terraria save that had a :red: ton of progress on it from the last few...

I thought I backed up my Terraria save that had a :red: ton of progress on it from the last few weeks but I backed up a sym link of it and it's gone. I did get Terraria to work on Ubuntu so if worst comes to worst I'm fine on June 30th (if they don't have native support then)
  19. notjustinbailey

Ubuntu was fun for maybe 20 minutes. I need to figure out how to fix my Windows 7.

Ubuntu was fun for maybe 20 minutes. I need to figure out how to fix my Windows 7.
  20. notjustinbailey

uh oh

uh oh
Back
Top Bottom