Search results for query: *

1. Coconut Hime-Chan

Its been over a year since I was last here, nice to see that not much has changed. I've finished...

Its been over a year since I was last here, nice to see that not much has changed. I've finished school and now have a Job at least~
  2. Coconut Hime-Chan

PC I bought Terraria today and i can't play !!

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure on what to do now. Do you get some sort of error message or just nothing?
  3. Coconut Hime-Chan

PC I bought Terraria today and i can't play !!

Did you give it time to launch at all? I know that sometimes it can take some time to start up (Then again, it could be a modded thing for me, I haven't played Vanilla Terraria for some time. Though I am used to waiting for games to open cause I have a craptop)
  4. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I should mention that people who have Collector's Edition of Terraria don't get the Family Heirloom on spawn. The carrot (for the bunny pet) overrides the item. Perhaps move it to the 8th or 9th hotbar slot (Calamity have an item that spawns in the inventory on the last hotbar slot.)
  5. Coconut Hime-Chan

Ha Ha Ha. Take that failed movie. Fun fact: Emojis are the closest we have ever come to a...

Ha Ha Ha. Take that failed movie. Fun fact: Emojis are the closest we have ever come to a Universal language (something understood by everyone, regardless of nationality)
  6. Coconut Hime-Chan

Damn you school. I just wanna play games. I wanna beat Super Modded Revengeance

Damn you school. I just wanna play games. I wanna beat Super Modded Revengeance
  7. Coconut Hime-Chan

No Problem. I like the Spirit Mod. Had to deal with Exams before playing Terraria. Glad to see...

No Problem. I like the Spirit Mod. Had to deal with Exams before playing Terraria. Glad to see Spirit finally updated to Tmod 0.10
  8. Coconut Hime-Chan

Modded Terraria is such a Blast. Shame that bugs exist. Old One's Army is such a buggy event...

Modded Terraria is such a Blast. Shame that bugs exist. Old One's Army is such a buggy event with Mods.
  9. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Old One's Army Bugged (Again)

So I was playing Modded Terraria and I have seen bugged Old One's Army Bugged (Prefixes for enemies back in Tmod 9) That was fixed and I could fight the Old One's Army (with lag cause my Laptop is a Craptop) Now it seems to be bugged again. I think whenever the crystal is on screen the waves...
  10. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Magic Storage

If the Crucible of the Cosmos from Fargos Mutant works in this, this is going to be the best crafting/storage system ever.
  11. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I had always gotten the Ankh Shield after Plantera so I thought it was a post-plantera item.
  12. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I thought it did too. Then again, modded does mess with things sometimes. How you get Ankh Shield Pre-Mech Boss? It needs items post-plantera doesn't it? Edit: Well I just learned that the Ankh Shield is craftable Pre-Mech Boss Weird that the Ankh Shield Protects against Chilled when no items...
  13. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Magic Storage

As far as I know, that is intended as a method to get items into the system fast
  14. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I do have the Collector's edition. Does the Carrot seriously override the Revegeance item? Cheatsheet or HERO's Mod seems to be the only way to obtain the item. It is gonna be a pain now. I'll use the cheat mod for the item, then disable it so I don't tempt cheating
  15. Coconut Hime-Chan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Um. It appears that I am not getting the Revengeance Item. I have made several Different Characters (I have multiple mods, Tremor and Fast Start add items. Even with those inactive, I got no Revengeance Item) Is it a mod thing or just an issue I am having? Could it be the result of multiple...
  16. Coconut Hime-Chan

I wish school work would go away so I could play Terraria. Why does Macbeth have to be so annoying?

I wish school work would go away so I could play Terraria. Why does Macbeth have to be so annoying?
  17. Coconut Hime-Chan

That would be brilliant. I bet it would be a :red: to code though.

That would be brilliant. I bet it would be a :red: to code though.
  18. Coconut Hime-Chan

What I am saying is that the Major Mods need to update to Tmod 0.10.0.1. They haven't updated...

What I am saying is that the Major Mods need to update to Tmod 0.10.0.1. They haven't updated yet (I haven't checked if they have yet though at the time of this message)
  19. Coconut Hime-Chan

I fixed my broken Terraria and the new Tmodloader update both happened today. Major Mods need...

I fixed my broken Terraria and the new Tmodloader update both happened today. Major Mods need update to Tmod 0.10.0.1
  20. Coconut Hime-Chan

Does Terraria have a Creepypasta?

That is actually a great thing to think. What is the guide truthfully? I love that theory
Back
Top Bottom