1. Bissy

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Really excited for this mod to be finished
  2. Bissy

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

I support this mod full-heartedly
  3. Bissy

Sprites Orthril Blade Idea

This item is not needed in the game, and if it was added I don't think I would use it. Things can be overpowered whether or not the crafting recipe is hard, and even then it's easy compared to Terra Blade.
  4. Bissy

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Beautifully made
  5. Bissy

tModLoader A quick question for finding a mod

Oh, okay! Thank you very much, I did find it :) For anyone who has this same question, the link is https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/vanilla-tweaks-other-little-tweak-mods.37443/
  6. Bissy

tModLoader A quick question for finding a mod

Is there a mod that shows an item coming from a specific mod? (i.e. If I had an item from Calamity mod, if I mouse over the item said mod will show me that it comes from Calamity mod). Thank you in advance if you give me any info on this at all.
  7. Bissy

Bissy's Portfolio

Thank you for liking my build. To see the original, scroll allll the way down.
  8. Bissy

NPCs & Enemies Gravity Pillar - An fifth pillar for the thrower class

I think another name that represented shot speed like "Comet" would've been better, but gravity fits amazingly well. I love this idea, goes relatively well with my throwing class idea.
  9. Bissy

Bissy's Portfolio

http://imgur.com/a/pm4Jf Update to Ruins, small though.
  10. Bissy

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Okay, thanks for the reply @Bullseye55. It's nice to know you still answer questions for people like me ^^ If the engine is compatible, I'd love to see avalon in it.
  11. Bissy

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I'm positive this question has been already asked, which is why I'm super sorry but there's ~430 pages I won't even try to find if this question was asked yet. Are you planning on making a version like this for Terraria Otherworld upon release if it's a mod supported game?
  12. Bissy

Bissy's Portfolio

http://imgur.com/a/pm4Jf Moar builds These are builds I used for builder application which is why there are application things here and there, but you should just focus on the builds.
  13. Bissy

Bissy's Portfolio

I mainly just build on aurora server (To avoid advertising purposes I won't say IP and port n stuff) but I thought about making an adventure map once. Got discouraged pretty quickly but eh, maybe one day.
  14. Bissy

Bissy's Portfolio

Hey, I made this little post because I want personal criticism and want to show others my builds at the same time. I don't build too great, I don't build horrible, I just build in my opinion somewhere in between. I'll be posting whenever I'm doing a build / finish one, which most likely won't...
  15. Bissy

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.4 Update - Plumbing, Martians, and Spacemen, Oh my!

I will give you some personal thoughts on each and every one. Plumber NPC sells plumbing tools and fixes plumbing. Default weapon is a wrench. Appears after putting a sink/toilet/shower/tub in your adobe : Too vague and doesn't seem to be required and / or wanted Martian NPC sells martian...
  16. Bissy

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

You have yet again outdone yourself.
  17. Bissy

Map-Adventure Whispers

That's fine. Good luck on building :) (Heads up, I don't need or want credit if I was ever able to build in. I would just love the experience to be better, as there's so few maps in terraria that are good)
  18. Bissy

Map-Adventure Whispers

Full support! I would like to try helping. I build decent builds :)
Back
Top Bottom