Search results for query: *

• Users: Siveria
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Siveria

Has there been anything shown from Terraria 2?

Apparently back in 2012 it was mentioned Terraria 2 was in devolopment, has there even been any screenshots or anything said about it in the last 9+ years?
  2. Siveria

PC So where is t-mod loader for 1.4.2?

Topic, usually its out pretty quick for a new version but as far as I know there is no existing version for 1.4+ of terraria, Am I just not seeing it? or does it really not exist and if not why?
  3. Siveria

PC Blinkroot not growing in farm in 1.4.1, was fine in 1.4.0.

So I was setting up a farm and I've had blinkroot that for hours has refused to grow past the seedling stage, now I am not new to terraria I been playing since 1.0 or even before that, and i've used this same setup everytime and it works like a charm, however this time, blinkroot is just...
  4. Siveria

Whats a good mod combo? In terms of the big mods.

Topic, Looking to combine some of the bigger mods with some quality of life mods on top. I heard Calamity kinda is balanced around itself, so it doesn't really play nice with other overhaul mods due to the fact the stuff in Calamity will almost always be stronger than stuff in say thorium...
  5. Siveria

NPCs & Enemies Expert Bosses need to be tweaked a bit.

I don't know about you, but no matter what kind of setup I use, I cannot seem to kill the twins, destroyer and probally skeletron prime in expert mode solo (I also had issues with skeletron before hardmode, those slightly homing skulls -_-). They just do too much damage and have a obsene amount...
Back
Top Bottom