Search results for query: *

1. Cubity_First

PC Cubity's Shop!

Hey guys. I was achievement hunting and i had to do invasions, so i went to my old world, got a bunch of spawners and went wild. I'm taking offers on the following items: Pirate Invasion 7x Cutlass 3x Gold Ring 2x Lucky Coin 1x Pirate Staff 1x Coin Gun Pumpkin Moon 1998x Spooky Wood 199x...
  2. Cubity_First

Team Fortress 2

Anyone played it? Did you enjoy it?
  3. Cubity_First

Dungeon Defenders

Anyone played it? How far did you get?
  4. Cubity_First

Other Game Risk Of Rain

Just want to know if anyone has played it, Did you enjoy it?
  5. Cubity_First

Lly game

Teleports lightly Vanishes quickly :3 appears slowly Punches lightly dodges effectively Cracks Skull Gracefully So, Thats a example, You have to do something then a way of doing it.
  6. Cubity_First

Its me! Cubity_First

Hello there guys! Im Cubity_First but I don't mind being called cubity Ive been playing terraria since last year, but have learnt a awful lot. I hope I can talk to everyone Thanks, Cubity
  7. Cubity_First

Game Mechanics Lock Item

Hi there! I think it should be possible to lock items in your inv so when you move all items to a chest, They stay where they are. Thanks Cubity
  8. Cubity_First

PC Need A Someone Good With TEdit!

I need someone to Tedit the curroption and the hallow out of my world! Thanks! MSG Me Cubity!
  9. Cubity_First

Need Help Finding Something!

I used MoreTerra to make a map of my world I want to find the 1% of corruption thats left. Thanks, Cubity
  10. Cubity_First

Hi, Im Cubity.

Hi There I'm a person. Not best at the game. But good enough . Wish you all happy adventures Cubity
  11. Cubity_First

Other Steam Guides.

Recently, Ive seen a lack of Steam guides and anyones i do see, Are terrible! We need better steam guides :D!
Back
Top Bottom